276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[SCINIC] Enjoy Super Mild Sun Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personally for beach/outdoor trips I prefer European sunscreens for their super high protection and they also come in larger bottles. Ahead, we've rounded up the best sunscreen sticks for all skin types, from dry skin to oily skin and everything in between. And I get that these are some of the shortcomings of working with physical UV filters, but it's just not a pleasant application experience. The downside is that it can be very drying if it's in the first few ingredients on an ingredient list.

It’s an ingredient whose safety hasn’t been questioned so far by anyone (at least not that we know about). This one has a lot going on for it: great ingredients suited for more sensitive skin that’s on the drier side. It is approved up to 10% as a sunscreen filter in the EU and most parts of the world, except for the United States.A mainly oil-loving, vegetable raw material based ingredient that helps water and oil to mix together, aka emulsifier. This is about as strong as you’ll get for Asian sunscreens, so if you want even stronger UVA protection I would recommend European formulas like the La Roche Posay Anthelios (make sure it’s the EU version! Out of the three skin-friendly sun sticks all fitted with SPF 50 PA++++, it’s hard to pick the best overall sunscreen stick. They are good friends becauseethylhexylglycerincan boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too. The AXIS-Y sunscreen was provided as part of a sponsored post, but all opinions are 100% honest and my own.

In cosmetics, it’s often in products that are supposed to keep your skin matte as it has great oil-absorbing abilities.Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. It's formulated for sensitive skin and contains hydrating vitamin E to keep you protected and nourished throughout the day. Sans highly comedogenic ingredients like coconut butter and cocoa butter that can irritate the skin and cause breakouts, this Cetaphil sunscreen stick is a great choice for acne-prone skin. Thanks to an impressive 22% zinc oxide along with vitamin E and bisabolol, this stick provides broad spectrum sun protection as well as hydration to the skin.

Both have SPF that came in lower than 50 (in the 30s) but if you apply enough and reapply frequently it should be ok. It glides on skin translucently so there’s no white cast, no matter how dark your skin tone is," says Franzino. A clear, colorless, odorless oily liquid that makes the formula easily spreadable and also makes the skin nice and smooth (emollient).Honestly, I’d definitely give this a try if you’re looking for your next K-sunscreen as it may become on of your Holy Grails! What was going on next to me while I was shooting the pics for this post… a photoshoot of another sort! The long name covers a nice sunscreen agentand quite a special one at that: It's a " hybrid" sunscreen meaning it's half-way between physical (the ones that, at least partly, reflect the sun) and chemical agents (that absorb the rays, which most sunscreens do).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment