276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GAY FOOT WORSHIP BUNDLE N° 2: Male Feet Short Stories Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I spend ten minutes in a private room with Ali, a dentist from Woking who’s in his late forties. Looking at my shoes, he says, ‘will you leave them on for a bit?’ Then he sniffs them and whimpers, as if he’s a kitten and my shoes are drenched in catnip. A lot of people have the need to worship female soles and while this is considered part of a sexual practice. It’s spiritual meaning is far more profound than the sexual pleasure which often goes hand to hand with it.

After a while, the guy tells her to get rid of it. The shoes come off shortly thereafter — a man can be trampled in heels for only so long. But the guy has experience with being walked on like a mat, so he asks for more. Foxx stands on him and abruptly drops to her knees, hitting his chest. It sounds brutal, but Foxx says she's more likely to break her own ankle than to puncture one of the guy's lungs. That's why she's a professional — she knows how to be careful enough for both of them. Psychologist Sigmund Freud famously believed that people sexualise feet because they resemble penises. A more recent scientific theory comes from the neuroscientist Vilanayar Ramachandran, who believes the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other and foot fetishes stem from cross-wiring. ❤️ Cinderella syndrome

The word "fetish" is generally used as a catch-all to describe a strong sexual fixation with a body part or object. What distinguishes a fetish from a turn-on, according to The Psychology of Human Sexuality, is that someone with a fetish tends to obsess over the object and focus on it exclusively. The fetish can eventually become necessary for arousal and orgasm and can even compete with or replace a partner. The worshiper is often smaller in size. Less common are two guys who have the same build (but it does happen).

Like Omar, several of the men of Footnight can pinpoint those childhood memories. Woody, a medical professional in his 40s, remembers playing with his kindergarten teacher's toes during story time and wrapping a towel around her feet before lying his head down for naptime. I called him a dirty, disgusting foot bitch and told him I would squash him like a cigarette butt," she says. "The whole time, he was smiling and thanking me and saying he deserved it." Feet and toes are sensitive to touch, so even gentle kissing can feel incredibly sensual. Bend to your knees and kiss your partner’s toes. Just for fun, we’ve published a poll below that asks you to share your experiences with muscle worship. It’s not scientific but it can be used as a gauge of what your fellow fun seekers are into.

Deviation Actions

Stephanie Mason is a petite brunette that likes to subtly please you with her feet whenever she’s in front of a cam. Whether she’s lying on her belly with her feet up, in full view for you to jerk off to, or she’s posing for a kinky photoshoot complete with leather boots, you know this girl is going places in the camming world! Dear Dan: I’m a straight woman in my early 30s, and I just don’t like receiving oral sex. I love giving blowjobs and can orgasm from PIV sex, but I seem to be one of the few women who don’t enjoy guys going down on me. I’m not uncomfortable with it, but it doesn’t get me off. I also get wet easily, so it’s not like I need it as foreplay. As I’ve gotten older, and the guys I sleep with have gotten older, it seems like most want to spend a great deal of time down there. I’ve tried being up front about not liking it in general, but guys either get offended or double down and do it more because they assume I’ve never been with a guy who “could do it right.” Any ideas on how to handle this? It wasn't until this year though.... I knew I loved feet obviously. But it wasn't until this year that I got a chance to meet men who are my foot fetish counter-parts. I always knew there was a community of foot fetishists, but I never had a chance to get into this community until now, when I would meet these Men who would want nothing more than to just have their feet serviced and could orgasm just from that. In meeting these men, I learned the true power of my fetish. In hearing and seeing these men get so much pleasure out of me worshiping their feet, I felt so empowered, and with that sense, I allowed myself to give complete and ultimate surrender to my foot fetish.

One of his earliest memories was rushing to the master bedroom when his dad came home from work so he could sneak a peek at his dad's feet. The sound of the door opening and his dad's footsteps across the floor sent a bell ringing in his sexual mind and he rushed to take a position under the bed. When Robert struggled to get to sleep at night, his mind would drift to bizarre fantasy scenarios where boys like him were constantly being monitored for deviant desires, with measures being put in place to either prevent him from masturbating or to channel his desires towards women. Some of the women of Footnight are average girls-next-door with jobs, partners, and kids. Others are professional sex workers — exotic dancers, adult-film actresses, and dominatrixes. They call themselves goddesses because they are worshipped. Most were introduced to Tom online, at fetish events, or by other models. To make extra money, some self-identifying straight body builders do allow themselves to be worshiped by gay men. In its purest form, this constitutes a form of gay for pay. There is a very spiritual significance in having a foot fetish. When a man is yearning to worship the feet of a women, it actually represents the yearning to return to its original spiritual state. That was seen in archaeological terms as Goddess worship. Another name for this event, is called foot worship.

Money is the obvious motivation for the women, and that's how it begins. Before a friend introduced her to the world of foot fetish parties, Savanah, like many people, thought feet were disgusting. Then, three years ago, she had her feet worshipped for the first time. She learned about a side of herself she didn't know existed — a woman who felt empowered by having men at her feet. Foxx says models and clients should vet each other before meeting. A model without an online presence could be a red flag for clients, she says. Models will often ask for a deposit to make sure the client is serious about a session and willing to follow instructions. And that white gold [as they termed it] didn’t go waste! Instead, it was eagerly swallowed by the worshiper to obtain his stamina, strength and power! But my favorite act involving feet is when I'm inside someone with their feet resting on my shoulders. I love running my tongue up their sole before nibbling or biting into their heel, depending on their pain threshold and preference. For me, this taps into this primal, more animal energy. As my teeth bite into their heel, I bury myself further into them."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment