276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fender Amp Mustang I V2 Combo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models including five new ones, such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift; 24 onboard presets (unlimited storage with computer); a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and pitch shifting (with even more available through Fender FUSE); new low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner; USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output; auxiliary input for media player; Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content; Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTube Fender LE edition with free Fender FUSE editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording). The Mustang also offers incredible Fender tones like the Fender Twins and its great for intermediate musicians driven to the world of digital recording. Additionally, players looking for the type of sounds Fender commonly delivers will find the Mustang an attractive option. With intelligent pitch shifting, USB connectivity and a built in chromatic tuner, this is ideal for any guitarist on the lookout for a great little practice combo. Who needs a collection of amplifiers when you have a whole range at the touch of a button? Specification & Dimensions The amp looks great and unique. It obviously resembles some of Fender’s most classic amps, and this is a very creative choice of design. It looks a lot better than other practice amps in this category in my opinion, and it absolutely fits within Fender’s amp catalog.

No one will mistake the Mustang I V2 for a stage-ready combo amp. This is but a practice amp, compact and light and featuring 20-watts of power. As you’ve seen, this amp requires a bit of experimentation and effort from your part to get most of it.Growing up in rural Australia, there wasn't much to do but play guitar and stare at the red dirt. When things broke, the only person to fix them was fifty miles away, and eventually fixing gave way to building, giving me my career as a luthier. I wouldn't have it any other way.

To sum things up, it looks like the Fender Mustang I (V2) is an affordable little modelling amp that comes with some great built in amp models but is also relatively simple to connect to your PC or Mac. The amp is extremely versatile, portable and loud. If you are looking for your first modelling amplifier and would like to get into digital recording, this might be just the bit of kit you are after.The Fender Mustang I V2 is a small 20-watt amp suitable for beginners at home. The modelling technology and the ability to connect it to your PC/Mac makes this handy little amp a great choice for a first-time guitarist. Note: the Fender Mustang II is the same as the Fender Mustang I but with a 40w output instead off 20w and a 12 inch speaker as opposed to an 8 inch. The controls on the Mustang are knob-driven and on top of the amp. It has a single knob each for Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, and Master. The Preset Select has a preset that you can dial through, and some effects are under master headings called Modulation Select and Delay/Reverb Select. The amp models light up individual LEDs for each model type. The control panel features a Treble knob to control the high frequencies and a bass knob to control the lows, but there is no Middle knob to control over the mid-range. It may seem a bit confusing at first. However, you will get used to it in no time. Instead, it features a single knob for gain, volume, treble, and bass. It also has a master volume knob. Wefinally have a modelling amp has had the common sense to include a USB port to connect to a PC/Mac. Modelling amps have been around for years and while amps have been very reluctant to include a USB port, multi-effect pedals have been including them for years and it works really well (see the review on the Line 6 HD500X). Fender FUSE

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment