276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bandai Tamagotchi Uni Pink Shell | The Customisable New Generation Of Virtual Pet Based On The Tamagotchi Original 90s Toy | Connect With Friends Worldwide With This Wearable Electronic Game

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another group of friends created giant puppet replicas of the groom and bride that loomed over the party ceremoniously. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Everything came together brilliantly and there was a real buzz in the room, with everyonereally engagedand excited about what the new Tamagotchi Uni offers, which was great to see. Tamagotchi characters will also speak for the first time, with a choice of seven languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese.

Two units can also marry each other with the "Propose" option; Shimashimatchi and Yattatchi can only be obtained through marrying two different devices. I’m a huge Tamagotchi fan and I’m so excited to be able to partner with the brand to launch an all-new device designed for a new generation,” she commented, when Bandai first revealed its new addition to the Tamagotchi portfolio. Tamagotchi Uni allows users to connect in a completely new way with the Tamaverse, the metaverse of the Tamagotchi world. Not only are we thrilled to be able to give fans this opportunity, we’re excited to see them in the Tamaverse. On initial setup of the date, time, and user's name and birthday, the Uni will also prompt the user to select a language, with seven languages (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese) all built-in.While two of them are available year-round, the other four can only be played during certain seasons. Certain items may be exclusive to different shells, or can only be obtained through DLC that comes with specific accessories. You'll be able to exchange items with the (real) people you meet (digitally), play mini-games together, share Tamagotchi details and fashion, and so on. It’s these quirks that make the gameplay loop of the Tamagotchi Uni feel like a major leap up from its predecessors.

The innovative new Tamagotchi Uni sees the best-selling virtual pet become even more unique, united and universal thanks to the Tamaverse. Just as quickly as they had arrived, the pocket playthings pretty much disappeared — largely replaced by smartphones — while games giant Nintendo took the concept and channelled it into its hugely successful Nintendogs series. It was a fantastic way to kick off the launch in the UK and we’re looking forward to it hitting shelves next month.

This particular model of the portable pet care toy comes with a rubber band so I can wear it as a watch with the world’s least sexy silhouette. Two Uni devices can natively connect to play games, exchange items, and craft exclusive accessories together. Determined to make the most out of my new Tamagotchi Uni, I decided that I would wear it as much as possible during an upcoming trip across the country to a friend’s wedding. Its success, according to Bandai, is because it appeals to the human nurturing instinct and offered children a sense of responsibility and obligation to keep their digital pet alive and well. Certain events may take priority over others, and the Tamagotchi will occasionally make a post without any image if they are neglected or if nothing noteworthy has happened since they last woke up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment