276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The authors argue that, contrary to popular assumption, we’re on the verge of a technological revolution that will usher in an unprecedented era of abundance for everybody.

I know I could stand accused as a man, but I have to say I found this a combination of celebrating selfishness and man-hating.

About Denise

Go into luxurious stores and try some stuff that you like, whether it’s furniture or clothes, you should practice believing that they are yours. You deserve those things. It’s in no time you are going to afford those. Napoleon Hill, the author, interviewed over 500 great men and women, including Andrew Carnegie, to learn the secrets of their success. In this book, he reveals the key concepts he discovered. When things go badly, they are just tests from the Universe, like when you are trying new skincare and your old zits coming up because you’re cleaning everything out. Don’t give up on your manifestation because things will only improve after you pass the test. Learn the lesson, and tell the Universe that you “get it” because actually, the situation won’t stop repeating until you learn the lesson. These are the best abundance mindset books that have much to offer, whether you want to enhance your financial abundance, develop your relationships, or simply feel more fulfilled. The book includes activities and practical suggestions to help readers recognize and release limiting ideas as well as establish a new set of beliefs that support their goals. 23. The Power of Discipline

Have faith in yourself. Believe in your potential to create the life you desire. Believe in yourself, and don’t be afraid to take risks. You’re also less likely to feel overwhelmed or concerned because you know there’s always more for you out there.

Here's a helpful list of my most popular resources ...

Andrew Carnegie’s Mental Dynamite is a really good abundance mindset book. It teaches readers how to maximize their potential and achieve their goals through hard work and mental discipline. I confess I didn’t make it all the way, but copped the first couple of hours. The idea of manifesting and the universe being effectively a person is one thing. I particularly loved the focus on having a burning desire for money, since this has always been an intriguing topic for me. 14. The Abundance Mind-Set

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment