276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GEO Flex 230 2-in-1 Laptop with 13.3-inch Touchscreen Windows 10 Intel Pentium Quad-Core 4GB RAM 128GB SSD - Includes 1 Year Microsoft 365, Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can’t easily boot from the USB drive and although you can tell Windows 10 to install new software and stuff to this drive it all feels a bit disjointed. I’m not going to go into great detail about all this, the keywords above should help you to do a Google Search though if you’re interested in figuring it all out for yourself. Windows 10 Home (in S Mode) for the widest range of software and peripheral device compatibility available Guess the charge circuit had got into a funny state somewhere along the line. Odd that it didn’t sort itself out when I pulled both the SSD and the battery a few days ago, but then I didn’t reboot with the SSD out at that time.

Geo Flex 2 In 1 Review - Most Useful Geo Flex 2 In 1 Review - Most Useful

GeoFlex 230 is a 13.3-inch convertible Windows 10 laptop with a FHD touchscreen. A premium full-metal exterior and 360-degree rotating hinge deliver style and versatility tablet mode for the sofa, laptop mode for the desk. GeoFlex 230 is powered by an Intel Pentium processor, 4GB RAM & 128GB SSD. Connectivity includes USB-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, 3.5mm, microSD and Bluetooth. AC Wi-Fi, 2MP webcam, dual microphone and speakers are built-in. You’ll need to go at a very flat angle. Otherwise there’s a strong chance that you’ll end up doing what I did and insert the card underneath the port. Clearly, it won’t work if it’s not inserted correctly. You’ll know if you’ve got it right. The card should snap into position and clip under the small plastic clip at it’s far end. If it’s inserted underneath the port it won’t lie flat and will be difficult to clip in. And it won’t work. Is It Worth Upgrading The Storage On The Geo Flex 2 in 1 Laptop? Curry’s PC World are notoriously bad for providing support, although I am only going by historic anecdote here as I’ve not used them for support issues for quite some time so they may have improved a lot.If you don’t understand what any of that means, you can do a bit of research for yourself, or take the simple explanation that this is an expansion port into which a very small (in terms of physical size) Solid State Hard Drive will plug. A Brief Note About M.2 ports and cards I have on of these for my daughter it is 1 week out of warranty and currys won’t give me any support and were very rude. Warning to others, if you can’t see a hatch on the outside of the case, you probably can not mount an M2 card on your Geo Flex!.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10 – Geo Computers

Home Insurance Policy online at Littlewoods.com between 1st June and 30th June 2018 to qualify for a free You can use Take 3 as many times as you want as long as you have the available credit on your Account It won’t do what you want it to do”– she exclaimed, “It’s really only meant to be a kids laptop, it’s really under powered and doesn’t have much storage space either” Curry’s PC World Store Assistant – 2019 Megapixel front facing camera. Not a great powerhouse of a camera and you wouldn’t want to use it to take photos. But it does suffice if you want to video call anyone with Skype for example. If I recall correctly for the GeoFlex, the network driver is the “Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC xxxx”(But I cannot remember what series it is, perhap the 3168?)Tent mode or tablet mode both work well with Windows 10. The inbuilt accelerometer works well to detect screen orientation and the touch screen is accurate and responsive. Get more from Microsoft 365 by accessing Adobe Creative apps, Personal Maths tutoring and Creative live through your Family or Personal subscription. I also just find it tidier to have everything on the one drive rather than some stuff on a USB drive and the system on a separate drive.

Devices and Drivers – Geo Computers - Zendesk

Try last Linux MX. On SSD disk working prety good, much faster like Win 10, and use just of 25% RAM on start.Powered by an Intel Pentium Quad Core Processor, with 4GB RAM and a 128GB built-in Solid State Drive (SSD) for storage Doing this needs to be done on your laptop before you attempt to re-install, although you can do it from another machine it’s just easier to do it before you destroy the existing data and operating system. Navigate to

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment