276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Top of The Pops Party Game - The No. 1 Family Music Board Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The game is split into two parts: a head to head round followed by a name the artist challenge. During head to head, a card is revealed with a theme such as name songs with ‘love’ in the title. A player on each team takes it in turns to name a song, hitting a provided buzzer with a 15-second timer on it to pass it to the other team. The last player to name on successfully takes their team to the next round. Drawing nine cards, they secretly choose three for their team, placing them on three categories, before passing the remaining six to their opponents who do the same. The remaining cards are discarded. Artful Dodger – " Re-Rewind the Crowd Say Bo Selecta" (feat. Craig David) [ 3rd performance], " Movin' Too Fast" (feat. Romina Johnson) Relive your childhood and dive straight into the classic hit show Top of the Pops! Battle against your friends to give clues about songs and artists and hope your clues are good enough for your team to guess and to beat the timer! With “Lyrics” you can speak or sing any words from one of their songs. It doesn’t even have to be right e.g. “My ears are alight” for Desmond Dekker as long as it doesn’t include the artist’s name. And, finally the piece de resistance, you kazoo (is that a verb?) a song from the artist’s catalogue – my “Bohemian Rhapsody” for Queen was a wonder to behold and continued long after my team had guessed successfully!

Herman's Hermits – " A Must to Avoid", " You Won't Be Leaving", " This Door Swings Both Ways", " No Milk Today" The Troggs – " Any Way That You Want Me", " Give It to Me", " Night of the Long Grass", " Love Is All Around" R.E.M. – " Daysleeper", " Lotus". " Man on the Moon" [ Was a their 1992s hit. Live at Top of the Pops Special] The Spencer Davis Group – " Keep On Running", " Somebody Help Me", " When I Come Home", " Gimme Some Lovin'" Steps – " Deeper Shade of Blue", " When I Said Goodbye"/" Summer of Love", " Stomp", " It's The Way You Make Me Feel"The Rolling Stones – " The Last Time", "It's Alright", " The Spider and the Fly", " (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction", "Cry to Me", " Get Off of My Cloud" The New Seekers – " I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", " Beg, Steal or Borrow", " Circle", " Come Softly to Me" Kylie Minogue – " Give Me Just a Little More Time", " Finer Feelings", " What Kind of Fool (Heard All That Before)", " Celebration" Fun Boy Three – " It Ain't What You Do...." (feat. Bananarama), "The Telephone Always Rings", " Summertime" Shania Twain – " When", " Honey, I'm Home", " That Don't Impress Me Much", " Man! I Feel Like a Woman!". " (If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here!", " Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)", " You're Still the One" and " From This Moment On" [ Live at Top of the Pops Shania Twain Special on 15 November 1999]

The Rolling Stones – " I Wanna Be Your Man", " You Better Move On", " Not Fade Away", " If You Need Me", " I Just Want to Make Love to You", " It's All Over Now" You don’t have to be a music genius to play this game, you just need to know a few songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and beyond ISOTONIK – Different Strokes (Top Of The Pops)". YouTube. 2 February 2010. Archived from the original on 15 December 2021. Whitney Houston – " It's Not Right but It's Okay", " My Love Is Your Love", " I Learned from the Best"The Beatles – " Can't Buy Me Love", " You Can't Do That", " A Hard Day's Night", " Long Tall Sally", " Things We Said Today", " She's a Woman" Shane MacGowan and The Popes – " That Woman's Got Me Drinking" (feat. Johnny Depp), " Haunted" (feat. Sinéad O'Connor)

During the broadcast the biggest hits of 2019 were revealed as being: 10. " Señorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello 9. " Piece of Your Heart" by Meduza and Goodboys 8. " Don't Call Me Up" by Mabel 7." Vossi Bop" by Stormzy 6. " Sweet but Psycho" by Ava Max 5. " Giant" by Calvin Harris and Rag'n'Bone Man 4. " Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish 3. " I Don't Care" by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber 2. " Old Town Road" (Remix) by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus 1. " Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi 2020 [ edit ] Steps – " Better Best Forgotten", " Love's Got a Hold on My Heart", " After the Love Has Gone", " Say You'll Be Mine"/" Better the Devil You Know" The active player puts their selected cards onto different categories, with the options being; one word, Lyrics and Kazoo. When both teams have selected their cards it is time for the artist round to start, starting with the team with the advantage from the head to head phase. Hitting the buzzer the player has 30 seconds to give the clues to the artist cards, using only one word, singing or saying lyrics from the song or humming it – depending on which category the card was placed on.

All Saints – " Never Ever" [ 3rd performance], " Under the Bridge/Lady Marmalade", Bootie Call, War of Nerves The Swinging Blue Jeans – " Hippy Hippy Shake", " Good Golly Miss Molly", " You're No Good", "It Isn't There"

Vengaboys – " We Like to Party! (The Vengabus)", " Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom", " We're Going to Ibiza", " Kiss (When the Sun Don't Shine)"

Soft Cell – " Tainted Love" [ Was their best selling single of 1981. Live at Top of the Pops 2001 on the occasion of their reunion] Manfred Mann – "Come Tomorrow", " Oh No Not My Baby", "The One in the Middle", " If You Gotta Go, Go Now" Slade – " How Does It Feel", " Thanks for the Memory (Wham Bam Thank You Mam)", " In for a Penny", " Let's Call It Quits"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment