276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ready Steady Dough Nick Jr Lots of Pots

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I looked around the living room I had vacuumed 20 minutes before, I noted the biscuit crumbs trodden into the rug already. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form. Ready Steady Dough Advent Present | A dough-tastic way to play this festive season, make countless creations with every colour of dough under the rainbow. The letter stamps are really good as he is starting with phonics at pre-school so we can indulge in a bit of funducation! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Use the color chart on the back of the pack to help you blend any colors you need to complete your fun masterpieces. The doughs can also be blended to create new colours which also pleases my colour obsessed brain greatly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. What colorful creatures can you make with this set of over 40 funny body pieces including feet, hands, eyes, antennas, ears and more?I'm often found 'gently encouraging' my two children along with one hand and clutching a glass of wine in the other. Cot As parents, ensuring your baby gets a good night's sleep is crucial for their overall well-being. It includes 10 pots of coloured dough, six dough sausages, alphabet and number cutters, a rolling pin, two shape sliders, a dough extruder and a rolling wheel cutter. This fantastic range has a variety of brilliant dough pots and playsets which feature lots of modelling tools and accessories including 3D moulds, trays and cutting tools. Along with the vast quantities of dough, there are 26 alphabet stamps, shape cutters, a squeezy shape machine (probably not the technical term), a rolling pin and other dough prodding implements.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.All the pieces are big enough that he can use them largely unaided, though I am always on hand to make a square on request.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment