276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hellmanns Lighter Than Light Mayonnaise 400g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is disgusting! It's like a vinegary blancmange. I tried to salvage it by making it into a Marie rose sauce, but nothing can mask the awful flavour and weird texture. I ended up binning the bottle after 4 attempts to make this stuff palatable." Anon in a review on Tesco Calories in Mayonnaise Comparison We thought you might be interested to see, at a glance, how many calories are in each of the reduced fat mayos from each supermarket. Here's the results: Product Bramwells from Aldi have topped the leaderboard with their very low fat mayonnaise (less than half a gram of fat per tablespoon). It's the only lighter than light version to make it into our top category and, at less than 9 calories in each tablespoon of this mayo, it's the lowest calorie version too. Calorie and Nutritional Information

This isn't just low-fat mayonnaise, this is M&S low-fat mayo! It's the highest calorie and fat version in our top category but, if you shop at M&S and are happy to count the extra calories for this low fat mayo, then this is a very tasty option. Calorie and Nutritional Information So when Hellmann's Lighter than Light appeared on the shelves, it went straight in my basket. Even healthier than the yummy Hellman's, what was there not to like? This low-fat mayonnaise was nice and creamy but a little tasteless. A good alternative to full fat if you're going to mix it in with something like tuna and sweetcorn though, making a nice sandwich with a lot less calories that normal mayonnaise. Calorie and Nutritional InformationPlenty, actually. Think of the cheapest brand of mayo, that has no flavour and soaks into the bread and disappears. And that is exactly what we have here. Egg mayo sandwich was just bread, eggs and dryness. I squeezed the mayo onto my sandwich myself. I saw it with my own eyes, so I know it was definitely on there, but I may as well have not bothered. There was no flavour, no texture, no sign of it at all on the sandwich when I unwrapped it at lunch time. It was like a magician had done some kind of magic and made the mayo disappear. This Low-Fat Mayonnaise tastes just as nice as the full fat version. It is made using free range eggs and has a nice creamy texture. Good value too." Highfive67 review on Sainsbury's Whilst this mayo is a little thinner than your usual mayonnaise, it makes up for it in its taste. Just be wary of the consistency before you accidentally squeeze out too much! Calorie and Nutritional Information It has an awful taste, moreover it has an absolute dominant taste in the food you use it in, which is the worst combination. It is a disaster. Avoid it. We`ve tried it in a burger sauce, it ruined our meals." Freddy in a review on Sainsburys

Could not buy the usual. Hate the taste of this version, will avoid at all costs. I think it is so bad. Would not award any stars. But can't submit without one." B1G13 in a review on Sainsburys And here they are again! Bramwells have the low calorie, low fat mayonnasie market covered. This is the one I use at home abd I love it. Good taste, great texture. That said, in light of my reserach here, I may be switching to the lighter than light version to save some more calories. Calorie and Nutritional Information I've tried a lot of similar products and while light mayos don't taste much like the real deal, this one meets quite closely and is actually really nice" Vincelowcal in a review on Aldi Bramwells Light Mayonnaise First time to try it. It was ok. A little more vinegary than I'm used to." Raffis review on Waitrose ~ Calories in Lower Rated Light Mayo ~ Don't worry though, we have scoured the supermarket shelves for low calorie and low-fat versions so you don't have to do without.

BEAUTIFULLY RICH FLAVORS

On the whole, the lower calorie mayonnaise offerings are pretty decent. Although there are top rated and bottom rated ones according to our list, everyone's taste buds are different and, ultimately, the calories and fat in all of these brands of mayonnaise are low. So, each one is a winner in our eyes! ~ Calories in Top Rated Light Mayonnaise ~ If you are not keen on Hellmann's lighter than light mayonnaise or you are looking for a change, we've listed a few other light mayo alternatives down below. If your missing your full-fat mayonnaise, but don't want to spend any syns on the condiment, you could try making an SYN FREE substitute at home, we've listed the recipe details down below. Ingredients I use this mayonnaise daily on my lunchtime wraps. An tasty everyday essential product." I'm too boring to have a review on Waitrose

Hellmann's have a huge range of mayonnaise, from regular to light and flavoured versions, we've listed the syn values of their other mayonnaise down below. Lush, had an amazing barbecue made potato salad and other salads, my guests raved on about how much they loved the mayo, will be on my list in the supermarket!" Anon review on Tesco Mix your fromage frais, sweetener and vinegar together than in another bowl the powder and water, combine all mixing well until combined. No matter the type of mayonnaise you choose, they all come in around 5 syns a tablespoon apart from flavoured and light versions. So to help you enjoy your favourite condiment without the guilt, we have listed two ways you can make syn free mayonnaise at home. Syn Free Tuna Sweetcorn Mayo Salad Ingredients

Beyond the Spread

This is a rich and creamy low-fat mayonnaise that, at less than half a gram of fat per tablesppon, is definitely on the list of healthier options. If you're a Hellmann's fan this mayo doesn't taste quite the same as its full fat counterpart but, it's an acceptable version. Calorie and Nutritional Information Had this as a substitute to the light mayo and its awful, horrid texture and smells really eggy, not nice!" Anon in a review on Tesco To help you out, we have listed the other syns values of Hellman's mayo below so as you can see how the syn values differ according to the fat content and type. Hellman's Mayonnaise Syn Values It seems like Tesco has changed the recipe for this low-fat mayo as it's not quite as good as it used to be. It does have a nice light flavour that's not overpowering. Calorie and Nutritional Information

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment