276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Catalina Crunch Honey Graham Keto Cereal (9Oz Bags) | Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free | Keto Snacks, Vegan, Paleo, Plant Based | Breakfast Cereals | Keto Friendly Food

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think what we’re seeing in the US, there are more people moving to private label; Aldi just announced they’re opening 250 more stores in the US because Aldi sees a great opportunity to take advantage of the inflationary pricing that some CPG companies have gone through. JW : We did take price once in 2022. I find it hard to believe input costs are the same as last year [as some CPG companies suggest]. I think many of the CPG companies have seen an opportunity to keep prices where they are, which is why so many are showing record profits because they are seeing some of the input costs come down. Related: Are beans keto? What you need to know about legumes and vegetables Best Cereal Brands 1. Magic Spoon - Cinnamon Flavor It allowed us to expand that distribution during a very difficult time. There were a couple of things working against us. Chicory root fibre was in high demand and there was a shortage. And pea protein, which is a big ingredient we use, we had two bad crops. That created a shortage of pea protein for a period but we were able to plan for that. JF: Are freight costs still an issue?

Catalina Crunch? : r/diabetes_t2 - Reddit Catalina Crunch? : r/diabetes_t2 - Reddit

Absolutely, but you should go for dairy milk with as high fat content as possible , such as whipped cream that you can dilute with water to your liking. The lower the fat in dairy the higher the carb count. The most keto-friendly options are plant-based milk, such as coconut milk and almond milk, but make sure they're unsweetened. Can I eat bananas with cereal on Keto? JW : I think we’ve got the supply chain in a pretty good situation. One of the things that we’re doing, which is where we see a real opportunity, is bringing more automation into our facility.Catalina Crunch evolves keto-friendly model into sugar-cutting torch bearer – president Joel Warady on adapting to US health trends So how many carbs are in Catalina Crunch keto cereal exactly? Per each ½ cup (36 gram) serving size, it contains 14 grams total carbs and 9 grams fiber, which equals 5 net carbs. JW: When I joined the company it was during Covid and we experienced what everyone experienced – supply-chain issues, managing teams and growing teams remotely.

Catalina Crunch Cereal | Catalina Crunch

Other Attributes:: No Sugar Added, Keto Friendly, Gluten Free, High Fiber, Non-GMO, No Artificial Sweeteners Diabetic Kitchen’s customers think the granola cereal is a great keto-friendly replacement to the carb-filled cereals found on grocery shelves. As mentioned above, the brand commonly gets a complaint about the presence of the puffed brown rice in their granola. 7. Three Wishes - Honey Flavor The first three ingredients are Pea Protein, Potato Fiber, and Non-GMO Corn Fiber. Peas, potato, corn – aren’t these high-carb? The Ingredients : Sliced Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, Chicory Root Fiber, Coconut Chips, Puffed Brown Rice, Organic Coconut Oil, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Organic Stevia Extract, Monk Fruit ExtractAs always, each flavor is naturally sweetened with Wondrose, Non-GMO, gluten-free and diabetic friendly. Best part? Each Keto Granola flavor is less than 3g net carbs per serving AND is as amazingly delicious as our other products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment