276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MasterClass KCMCHB62 15 cm Deep Cake Tin with PFOA Non Stick and Loose Bottom, 1 mm Carbon Steel, 6 Inch Small Square Pan, Grey

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This recipe is for an 18cm (7-inch) chocolate cake. To make it bigger or smaller use these quantities, which work for all cakes based on a Victoria Sandwich recipe, including Coffee Cake and Lemon Drizzle Cake. All-in-one recipes need soft butter. Room temperature is fine unless you have a cold kitchen. Some brands of butter soften at a higher temperature than others, so it may need a little help. Why is my cake dry? Lakeland’s bakeware provide amazing heat distribution, so all your deep cake bakes will be cooked completely evenly. You’ll even see handy fill lines on the inside that indicate when to stop filling the tin with cake batter. That way, you’ll get the ultimate tin-filling rise every time you bake. And when it’s time to take that cake out of the oven and get decorating, the large handles and silicone sure-grip inserts make it easy to remove the tin without a hitch. Just don’t forget to put oven gloves on! Big cakes, small cakes, and everything in between Mary advises that for best results you make your Christmas cake at least 3 weeks ahead of the big day. If you’ve left it later than that, don’t panic – your cake will still taste delicious! When the cake is completely cold, wrap it in a double layer of greaseproof paper and then in foil and store in a cool place for up to 3 months. You can even freeze it. Decorate your Christmas cake with crystalised fruit, ribbon or stars – you’ll find icing ideas in the link below.

Square Cake Tins | Bakeware | Lakeland

Hi, I'm Susie. Mostly I love cooking and baking, but combining work and home life often leaves me feeling that providing healthy, tasty food for my family is a chore. On those days I am decidedly an Everyday Cook... A selection of quality square cake tins that will last a lifetime, available in a variety of sizes. Our range of tins includes square loose based cake tins, heavy duty tinplated square cake tins and larger square bakeware made from seamless anodised aluminum with straight sides. Our multisize cake tin is essential for baking various sized square or rectangular cakes up to 12” square and we also have a set of square mini cake tins, ideal for individual cakes for weddings and celebrations. I take a different approach to butter and sometimes use a cheaper brand than I would eat, but I do always use butter because it tastes better and you know what's in it. What if you don't have large eggs? inch) cake - 4 large eggs, 250g butter and sugar, 35g cocoa, 215g flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder. At Lakeland, we have cake tins in all shapes and sizes to suit all kinds of cakes and bakes. And in our square cake tin range, you’ll find the perfect tin for your next bake, no matter how ambitiously big or delightfully dainty. Cake tins with an edgeMy favourite of all your recipes, has been foolproof for me! I'm now wanting to make a 4 inch version today with fondant as a miniature birthday cake for a friend. Have had great success with 8 inch tins! Could I simply half the ingredients and divide into two 4 inch tins? Hi Pamela, If a cake is dry and crumbly, it's usually cooked too much, so your oven might run hot. Take a look at Why is my Cake Dry?. I'm planning to make a triple layer. 2 layers of your chocolate cake recipe and one layer of vanilla sponge. With one layer sandwiched with vanilla butter cream and the other with chocolate buttercream. Do you think this will work? The main thing though is not to use drinking chocolate because it is largely sugar and milk powder. Butter I tend to make a lot of buttercream for this classic chocolate cake because we like it. You could get away with less, or you could spread a layer over the top as well and run a fork through to get a pattern. Secrets of Success

Cake Tins | Baking Tins | The Cake Decorating Company Cake Tins | Baking Tins | The Cake Decorating Company

If you don't have large eggs, you can revert to the gold standard for this type of cake. Weigh the eggs in their shells then use the same weight of butter, sugar and flour+cocoa (i.e. the flour and cocoa together equals the weight of the eggs). Ring the changes Make a smaller or larger cake Splatter lid– This saves your kitchen surfaces from being covered in icing sugar. Cover your mixing bowl with the lid, poke the beaters through the hole and keep the ingredients safely in the bowl and your worktops clean.

traybake tins mini cake tins round cake tins speciality and novelty cake tins loaf tins loose based cake tins It's worth using good quality cocoa in chocolate cakes. It's tempting to buy a cheaper brand for cooking with but you're paying for the quantity of cocoa solids. The more you have, the better the cake will taste, making this easy chocolate cake into a really tasty chocolate cake. On the hunt for some good quality baking essentials? We've got everything from loaf tins to pizza pans to muffin trays. Our cupcake tray range is excellent for baking sweet and savoury dishes such as fruit muffins, egg cups and mini quiches. Like most of my baking, this is an all-in-one recipe for chocolate cake, making it almost foolproof. The key is to mix the ingredients well enough so that they are completely combined, but not to over-mix them by leaving the processor or mixer on for too long. You need soft butter Thanks for this recipe, it was great, I made it for my grandsons and it was a great success, my daughter now wants me to make another for a birthday cake, what would you need to make an 8" square cake?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment