276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Shooting Earmuff 1034490

£33.295£66.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Howard Leigh Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs offer compact, lightweight electronic hearing protection allowing you to hear conversations and range commands, while blocking out dangerous noises like gunfire. This Section applies to any person who has been sentenced to imprisonment or to youth custody or detention in any young offenders institution for three months or more. You acknowledge and accept that there may be a few days delay before the goods can be sent to the receiving dealer while the receiving RFD is contacted and verified.

If you like to shoot, work on guns as a business or hobby, or just own a gun, this is the place for you! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Winchester fired from a Ruger American rifle with an 18-inch barrel has a dB rating of 170-173, per David Lewis, editor of Ammunition to Go.An external audio jack lets the earmuff do double duty as stereo headphones when connected to an MP3 player or other audio source. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If you shot that rifle while wearing the Howard Leight In-Ear hearing protection, the noise would be reduced to around 140 dB, which is the level at which most experts – including OSHA and the CDC – agree causes permanent hearing damage. Mfr Part: R02527 033552025276 The Howard Leigh Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs offer compact, lightweight electronic hearing protection allowing you to hear conversations and range commands, while blocking out dangerous noises like gunfire.

Are you a hotelier trying to help your guests sleep more comfortably in spite of noise they can hear from adjacent rooms (or from their snoring bed partner)?They’re not as comfortable as I’d like, which is the only real knock I can find against this product. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Sound amplification allows wearers to hear important communication - alarms/warning signals, co-workers' voices, etc. Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication.

Head protection, including bump caps or hard hats, is compulsory in any industry that presents a risk of bumps or falling objects. He’s the Head Guide for the Utah Fly Fishing Company, News Editor for MidCurrent, and columnist for Hatch Magazine. These amplifying protective earmuffs are designed for the use in a noisy environment to facilitate attenuation. The IMPACT® Sport is designed to amplify surrounding sounds such as voices, machines and warning signals to safe levels yet it provides good hearing protection.

I've purchased over 100 for several locations around the country, and only a couple have broken and they are treated fairly roughly I'm afraid. Bought from Uttings as I have seen several reports of counterfeit models being sold by some big online retailers. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The hearing protector has an AUX audio socket and an included cable so that it is possible to connect a telephone or other music device.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment