276°
Posted 20 hours ago

#ItsFine: Lose weight eating the food you love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To make the meat sauce, add the oil to a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions with the sugar and a tablespoon of the thyme leaves. Fry for 5 minutes before stirring in the garlic. Cook for a further minute before adding the tomato purée, then fry for a further couple of minutes. Smith added that the key was “convincing people that they say can #ItsFine to everything fad diets have taught them isn’t.” Some of the most popular FAD diets on the market cost up to 17 times the monthly cost of #itsfine, making them not only extremely expensive but also ineffective in the long run. Accompanying his older brothers to the gym as a “skinny little kid” at their home on Australia’s Gold Coast, Pete developed a fixation with training. Remove the bay leaves from the meat sauce, add in one large ladleful of the white sauce and stir well to combine. Pour all the meat sauce over the pasta, then cover with the remaining white sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining Parmesan.

With step-by-step guidance and over 75 recipes to help you on your journey, this book will give you everything you need to build a healthier relationship with food. So let’s get started: lose weight eating the food you love and give yourself the power to say #itsfine. When I am at home I don’t feel insecure about my body or even my hair,” he says, recalling how his “Greek curls” made him a target for bullies who were “blond, beautiful, blue-eyed Aussies”. A self-confessed yo-yo dieter, Pete says there was a time in his thirties when he “didn’t care about training”. As a result, he gained 3st from eating “pizza, Chinese, anything I could get my hands on, all day, every day”. This is the excruciating moment Holly Willoughby refused to eat Peter Andre's food on ITV This Morning today. Holly, 42, welcomed Peter into the studio alongside Dermot O'Leary.

Games

Eribo said: “Ben and Pete’s passion for #ItsFine and their unique approach to food freedom is hugely infectious. From the moment I first spoke to them on the phone I haven’t been able to stop telling people about this brilliant new plan. They offer a completely fresh and relatable approach to achieving a healthy lifestyle that has the potential to revolutionise the way we all think about calories. We’re so excited to work with them on their first book – and cannot wait to share their brand message with an enormous commercial audience.” In the book, Pete opens up about his yo-yo dieting past and wants to share how allowing himself more freedom with food has transformed his life. He’s teamed up with nutritionist Ben Smith, who himself lost 11st by adopting a less rigid approach to dieting and allowing himself “forbidden” food.

What if we told you that you can eat anything you like and lose weight? Well, you probably not believe us, would you? And if you did believe us, you would ask HOW? The pico de gallo is super simple. Just add the diced onion and chilli to a bowl along with the salt, then squeeze in the lime juice. Give it a good mix and let that sit for about 5 minutes, before stirring through the tomatoes and coriander. Ben Smith, Co-Founder and Head of Nutritional Development said: “I pioneered the nutrition industry, by making the concept of tailored nutrition accessible online over 10 years ago and have since helped hundreds of thousands of people achieve their health and fitness goals.Peter Andre has joined nutritionist Ben Smith to create a book of delicious and slimming-friendly dishes This gives complete flexibility around the person’s unique lifestyle and meal choices to achieve sustainable results. We want you to say two words to all the misinformation around dieting, and they aren’t ‘I can’t’ or ‘it’s wrong’, but instead, with a big smile on your face and with complete confidence, ‘it’s fine’. Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas mark 5. Line a baking tin (about 20 x 15cm) and with baking paper. Emily is also keen for the children to follow a healthy diet and she believes in treats too. “She’s absolutely fine with it,” Pete says. “There’s no, ‘You can’t have this on this day of the week’ – nothing like that.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment