276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Batchelor's Super Pasta 'N' Sauce Cheese and Broccoli, 110g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can make the broccoli rice by simply chopping the broccoli quite finely, but this will take longer to do. I do highly recommend adding it if you can. Cheese + cauliflower + pasta + BACON!? Gotta be done. Having said that I have made it without in the past and it’s still delicious.

Parmesan isn’t suitable for vegetarians because it contains animal rennet. You can either look for a vegetarian alternative or use cheddar. Does it make good leftovers? Process shots: stir in pasta (photo 1), stir in cauliflower (photo 2), add to baking dish (photo 3), top with cheese (photo 4), bake (photo 5), top with bacon (photo 6). Step two – season the courgettes/zucchini with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil to a large saucepan and cook until beginning to soften and turn golden. This will take about 8 minutes. Remove the courgettes from the pan with a slotted spoon and transfer to a bowl. There was a time long ago where Batchelor products such as pasta n sauce and noodles were syn free on the slimming world diet, allowing you to eat them when you want and still lose weight.

Making this pasta gluten free, vegetarian and vegan

Add a splash of water or milk when reheating the dish (in the microwave or on the stove top). You might also have to adjust the seasoning and perhaps add a sprinkle of parmesan. Tips and FAQs

To make it vegetarian, you need to switch the Parmesan for a vegetarian suitable alternative, or use cheddar. The recipe does not contain heavy cream! Instead it uses naturally low in fat ricotta for extra creaminess.Bachelors Pasta 'n' Sauce Syns: Find Out How Many Syns Each Flavor Is Bachelors Pasta 'n' Sauce Syns 2023: The Complete Guide

The broccoli is cooked with the garlic in a little oil and then stirred into the sauce along with the cooked pasta. And that's all the ingredients you'll need to make this creamy broccoli pasta. If you want to make it a bit more special or into a weekend or dinner party meal you could serve it with Garlic & Parsley Dough Balls or Air Fryer Garlic Bread. Use pasta shapes that can hold onto the creamy sauce. Good examples include shell (as pictured), penne, spiral (fusilli) or orecchiette.Start by making the sauce. Heat vegan butter in a pan on low heat. Once melted add the flour and combine until a roux is formed. As I have already mentioned, you just need to switch to gluten free pasta to make this gluten free.

courgettes/zucchini are plentiful and cheap right now, so I make this recipe a lot during this time of year. If the courgettes are very large, I cut the slices in half (see photo below.) In a large pan heat up the oil, add the garlic and broccoli, season and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until softened stirring all the time. Remove from the heat and transfer into a large bowl. The ultimate comfort food – vegan cheesy broccoli pasta topped with garlic butter breadcrumbs. It’s every bit delicious, creamy and addictive!Do not overblend the broccoli. Unless you have a very large blender I recommend pulsing the broccoli in 2 batches. If you choose something with some ridges like this strozzapreti or conchiglie, it really allows the sauce to cling to the pasta. Dried Pasta Tubes (81%) (Durum 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭&Nbsp;Semolina), Cheese Powder (6%) (𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤), Modified Maize Starch, Flavourings (Contains&Nbsp;𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤), Dried&Nbsp;Broccoli (1.5%), Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt,&Nbsp;Onion Powder (0.5%), Palm Fat, Garlic Granules (0.2%), Stabiliser: Diphosphates; Cream Powder (𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤), Ground Turmeric, Colour: Curcumin. Rinse and dry the grater. Grate the bread to make breadcrumbs and set aside with the broccoli fur. On the finest side of the box grater, zest the lemon and set the zest aside. Slice the naked lemon into wedges and set aside.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment