276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HTVRONT Sublimation HTV 5 Sheets 12" X 10" Matte - Clear HTV Vinyl for Sublimation Vivid Colours & Non Fading - Sublimation Blanks for Light Colored Cotton Fabric Work With Sublimation Paper

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A printer, cutter, and heat transfer machine are pretty straightforward and not hard to use. Even better if you’ve used them before on other projects or know someone who has. To avoid blurring or distortion, it is essential to use a sublimation heat press machine that provides even pressure distribution. Additionally, ensuring that the heat and pressure settings are appropriate for the specific sublimation inks and vinyl materials being used is crucial. You cannot sublimate onto printable Cricut vinyl. The papery surface on this type works with inkjet printers, not with special sublimation dyes. The other consumables are not expensive. Well, except for when you need to replace the special ink on the sublimation printer.

At an affordable price point than most sublimation printers, the Epson WorkForce is fantastic for beginners. It’s economical and efficient, allowing you to print on a variety of fabrics and products. First, you have to create a digital image on your computer. You can use full-color photos or simple lettering. The sublimation design will create a rich, crisp image either way!

Troubleshooting Sublimation Issues

A computer, either Mac or PC, laptop or desktop, will allow you to use software so you can make your own designs, like I do. It is possible to use an iPad or tablet, but there are fewer software options. I like to make my designs in Photoshop or Illustrator on my computer, but there are many other programs you can use that are free or low-cost such as Inkscape, Gimp, Canva, Affinity Designer, Procreate, Corel, and more. You can even just print from Google Docs, Cricut Design Space, or Silhouette Studio basic edition — which are all free — if you don’t have other options. And the Sawgrass printer comes with its own software! And if you’re not into designing your own things, there are lots of designs out there that you can get specifically for sublimation, including many that I have here on my blog for absolutely free! Once you have a design, you can just open them up in Notes, Google Docs or Microsoft Word to print them. One of the main reasons to sublimate onto vinyl is because it serves as a medium between your design and a surface that you can’t directly sublimate on. For example, if you want a sublimation print on a cotton shirt, you can put HTV between the print and the cotton to make the process work, even though you can directly place your sublimation paper onto the cotton. Conclusion Sublimation involves heating sublimation dye until it reaches a gaseous state, where it’s then infused into a polymer-coated surface. Sublimation dye is translucent, so while it’s super vibrant, it doesn’t show up very well on fabric other than light-colored garments made of mostly polyester.

One effective way to prevent sublimation issues on vinyl is by using heat transfer vinyl (HTV). HTV acts as a barrier between the sublimated design and the vinyl surface, providing an extra layer of protection. This not only helps to prevent fading and discoloration but also adds durability to your designs. The easiest way to sublimate onto HTV is to use the heat press for sublimation with the vinyl attached to the shirt or blank. Heat Press to Transfer — Finally, you utilize a heat press that infuses your design with the fabric or other material. Depending on the product, the temperature could reach 400 degrees.Some brands of matte or glossy white vinyl will also work for sublimation. In fact, after white glitter HTV, white HTV is the most popular choice of vinyl for sublimation on t-shirts or fabric items. Can a Sublimation Printer Print on Vinyl?

Bleach: Bleach is a powerful chemical that can cause discoloration or fading of the sublimated design. Avoid using any bleach-based products when cleaning sublimated vinyl. NOTE: If you'd like your image to be larger than the 6.76" x 8.5" image size, you can use my Tiling Sublimation Projectstutorial to slice the image and transfer the parts together. Print Onto Source Paper — To begin with, the design is printed onto the special transfer paper we mentioned earlier using a sublimation printer. You can’t use a standard household printer as it needs to work with dedicated sublimation inks. Glitter sublimation tumblers, 20 oz. insulated stainless steel skinny – Print dimensions: 8.07″ tall by x 8.89″ wideTo follow this tutorial using cotton T-Shirts and clear sublimation HTV, you’ll need regular white HTV if you’re making a color shirt, as well as some standard sublimation supplies like a sublimation printer (I’ll use my converted Epson Eco-Tank), a heat press (like a Cricut EasyPress 2, or another style), sublimation transfer paper, and other items you can find in my materials list. Follow my list so you can make sure to get the right products. One big reason this newer printing method has taken off so fast in the t-shirt industry is that sublimation prints hold up over time better than other printing methods like DTG. This is because of the way the gaseous ink sinks inside the polyester fibers and fuses into the fabric instead of resting on top of the cloth like other types of ink.

You can buy special paper and it tends to make for the best and most vibrant sublimation prints. There are a lot of brands out there — I usually use A-Sub paper or TruePix sublimation paper. And you can get this in regular sizes as well as larger sizes to match a large format printer. A sublimation printer cannot easily print directly onto vinyl. In most cases, your design will come out with perfect lines and vivid colors when you print it onto a sublimation transfer sheet first and then use heat to transfer the ink to the vinyl. NOTE: Your printer’s controls will appear but might be hidden behind Cricut Design Space. Minimize your Cricut window to find it. It may look different depending on your printer, computer, and software. Use my settings as a guideline, but adjust as needed to fit your tools.

First, you cannot mix colors in one print. If you want a multi-colored design, it means cutting, placing, and heating the different colored vinyl sheets separately, which is just tedious. A: Yes and no. Let me explain! The clear heat transfer vinyl I used for this project is designed to be sublimated, and is often sold as “clear sublimation HTV”, “sublimation vinyl”, or “HTV for sublimation.” Regular clear HTV vinyl isn’t designed to accept sublimation dye, and will not work for sublimation projects. The easiest way to find HTV for sublimation is to buy products that specifically say “vinyl for sublimation” in the product description. Throw Blankets– Print dimensions 7.9″ tall by 9.8″ wide (for each blank spot on the 40″ x 60″ blanket)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment