276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angel 5500 Juicer Fruit and Vegetable Slow Juicer 100% Stainless Steel

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is simply the greatest juicer out there. I’ve used all the Philips and Magimix and Champion juicers, and they’re good. If the Philips juicers didn’t burn out their motor every 30 seconds, it would be very good. But the Angel is quite simply in a different league. The Angel Juicer is availab le in two different stainless steel grades; SUS304 (X5CrNiMo17-12-2) and SUS316 (X5CrNi18-10). And Angel Juicers are Super Easy to Clean! What Are the Different Types of Angel Juicer Available At Just Juicers? The Angel Juicer is easy to assemble. Only 4 parts - augers, screen housing incl. hopper and screen lid - need to be assembled. The hopper has an average diameter of 4.3 cm - accordingly, the ingredients must be cut into small pieces to fit into the hopper.

The Angel Juicer has a built in clutch that prevents damage to the motor if an unacceptable object lands in the hopper. So that’s it. If you can afford it, buy one. If you juice twice a day or more, you’ll save money, buy one. If you like quality anything, buy one. The Angel juicer is easy to disassemble and clean. All parts of the Angel Juicer are 100% dishwasher safe. The Angel Juicer is perfect for making ginger or turmeric shots. For this purpose, it is used in juice bars because it squeezes the tubers to the maximum and enables a clear juice without residues.Cleaning it (the machine, not the worktop) afterwards is a bit of a pain as juice gunge and plant remains' gunge does get in every nook and cranny of the action part of the machine and takes a bit of gentle persuasion with the loofah brush and warm soapy water to win the battle and restore stainless steel angelina to her rightful pristine self again. I did manage to briefly dip the bit (the steam engine funnel section) it says in the instructions NOT TO DIP in the water but everything seems to still be working fine. The value for money is difficult to assess. Objectively speaking, it is the most expensive device on the market that I know of and I have to squeeze quite a few litres of juice if I want to amortise it. A less expensive device built with plastic parts might also suffice. Subjectively, the relationship is right, because I am so impressed by the looks and mechanics of the device that I will also use it in the long term and there shouldn’t be a risk that it will only be used seasonally or sporadically. Lettuce: 130 to 570 ml per kg depending on the variety you choose. Heavy varieties yield more juice; drier looser-leafed varieties yields less juice The Angel, also affectionately called “Angelia”, is the “Rolls Royce” among the slowjuicers. With its twin gears and powerful engine, the Angel extracts more juice from your fruit and vegetables than other models. This horizontal juicer is entirely made of stainless steel. There is a coarse and a fine screen available for the commercial Angel Juicers. This refers to the size of the holes on the screen.

Turns your Angel Juicer into a Nut Butter Machine to make almond butter, peanut butter and more. Angel Juicer Sorbet Attachment For us, Angel Juicer offers the best slow juicers on the market with the models 5500, 7500 and 8500S. Anyone who wishes to juice daily and wants to get maximum juice yield and nutrients from fruit, vegetables and leafy greens will find the perfect juicer in an Angel Juicer. What about the quality of the juice? Expect a dark, richly colored juice with a sweet, full-bodied taste and an extremely high nutritional value. Angel Juicer Features & Highlights Essentially, the 3 versions of the Angel Juicer are the same, they only differ in terms of the automatic REV function and the higher quality stainless steel (SUS 316) the Angel Juicer 8500 S is made of. Now and then you read about the Angel Juicer 8500 without "S". However, this always refers to the Angel Juicer 8500S. There is no "Angel Juicer 8500".

Coarse screen

Of course, I can’t give any information about the reliability of the plastic containers, since I don’t have any information about the type of plastic and its processing. But that should be done as soon as possible. Because it’s often the little things that spoil the joy of the product. That would be a shame! Unique taste: Full-bodied, velvety-smooth taste - The Angel Juicer creates a flavor that covers the whole nutritional spectrum of fresh, cold-pressed juices like no other juicer! Maximum juice yield: Thanks to the 3-stage juicing system with twin augers and a powerful motor, an Angel Juicer extracts up to 30 percent more juice and nutrients from fruits, vegetables and leafy greens compared to other slow juicers! This allows even hard produce, such as carrots or beetroot, as well as chlorophyll-containing produce such as wheatgrass, herbs, salads, spinach and sprouts to be processed. very good juicer, juices practically everything. only produce it doesn’t do well with is pineapple even with the coarse screen i have found, other than that, I would highly recommend !

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment