276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skuma Water, No Installation, Portable Reverse Osmosis System - Instant Mineral Water and Hot Water - 750L Filter Capacity

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fifty grammes of mfalme seeds cost Sh2,600 while the normal variety goes for Sh180. Seedlings take one month in the nursery after which they are transplanted. They are ready for harvest after another month,” he says. How profitable is sukuma wiki farming in Kenya Great Water filter. Well built. Looks great. Thanks to Alex @ Skuma for delivering it and setting it up for me. Love the ability to make my own customised water recipe with the infusion bottle for both optimum drinking and to keep my expresso machine healthy. With Skuma Timba's loyalty program, you can enjoy special perks and benefits that are not available to non-members. Join today and start earning points that can be redeemed for Discount Codes and other rewards!

It's a shame as the unit sounds great with the feature to add minerals, but no way I will be buying from Skuma again after this experience.

Essential ingredients for better water for coffee.

Infusion™ is a concentrated mix of minerals and vitamins that add certain functionality to the water produced by sküma. The sküma produces the purest form of water and the Infusion™ is here to boost the water and give it purpose - whether it is for general hydration, water for coffee brewing, or hydrating after sports, sküma is here to help. https://lnkd.in/eKtEDYaX #water #hydration #dehydration #drinkingwater #performace #sportsnutrition From improving hydration to boosting the taste of coffee, the Skuma System is unlike other water filtering systems. Design and features Great customer service on Whatsapp, prompt delivery, love the design, and my nutrionist recommended an RO system for the home. Skuma was the only one and the most convenient solution for remineralising the water with minerals and vitamins - they produce it here in Bath, UK. While purifying, the Skuma makes a noise like a little generator and it’s loud, distractingly so. How long it runs for depends on how much water was dispensed. After dispensing 1-litre of filtered water, the Skuma Water system purified for 3m 15s.

These guys are amazing, started a company from nothing and developed it all here. Their product is amazing as well, 2 weeks with it for now and all is spot on!

Vitamin D support for the cold winter days.

On a recent blog post of ours, we have a discussion with Matt Jones, Performance Nutritionist of West Ham F.C., in London. We cover the benefits of hydration, how much water should you drink in a day and how to prevent dehydration. Skuma also touts a highly efficient reverse osmosis process. Per the campaign, whereas traditional systems produce four liters of waste water for every one liter of RO water, the Skuma turns that equation on its head, creating only one liter of waste water for every four liters of RO water, which is “suitable for your plants and garden.” Filters have a life expectancy of 10-12 months, with the mineral bottles creating 250L of optimal brewing water. Why did it surprise us? Because reverse osmosis filtration is kind of the Big Daddy of filtration methods. And you normally see it in under-sink or whole-home setups rather than countertop machines. I had to write a review for this company because their customer service is excellent! I love the machine itself too. The water tastes great and the fact you can select your temperatures is a big bonus! The hydration bottles are very useful and also great that there are other options such as a vitamin B boost and coffee taste enhancer. But it really is their customer service that is the best of all. Well done to the team there.

I can feel the passion and care that's been put into this product, Alex makes sure to be there for his customers if a problem appears, I am truly grateful I found this machine. I've been looking for a good reverse osmosis system that would fit my smallish kitchen and wouldn't have to install...lo and behold I found Skuma!!! Oh how beautiful she is haha I totally recommend for anyone looking to drink structured water filled with minerals...without the scent of chlorine ☺️ I mainly looked at the product and the customer service. They were very responsive and made sure we were well setup! Highly recommend! We were off to a slightly blippy start as the first machine I received wasn't set up correctly. However, the customer service from Alex and his team absolutely made up for it and then some! Really top notch personal service, which is not a given these days. I have only been using the device for 24 hours but so far I am very pleased, the water tastes great and its easy to set up and use. Definitely recommend

Location Map

Chief Commercial Officer | Investor | NED | Board Advisor | Consumer Technology | Telecommunications | Sustainability | HealthTech Besides kales, Okuku grows tissue culture bananas (Williams and Chinese Dwarf) and sugarcane on a three-and-a-half-acre parcel he bought from Kale proceeds. Generally, countertop Reverse Osmosis systems are much more convenient than under sink systems for one simple reason. No installation is required for the system to operate. When the user wants to use the device he must first of all fill the Storage tank to the required limit. The user is also required to install the filters before starting the device. Usually, these systems are equipped with the 3 filter slots mentioned earlier (3 stage RO systems) . They are proudly manufactured in the South West (England) by Metabolics, one of our partners in bringing high-quality and 100% natural Infusion™ that go with sküma. Hot water is potentially useful. I measured the Skuma at a maximum of 1600W while dispensing hot water on the maximum setting, before dropping down to its normal level of a 2.5W draw. Measuring dispensing a cup of hot water (250ml), I registered a total of 0.014kWh of power or 0.5p. That’s competitive against a kettle, but for a reason.

The literal translation of the phrase 'sukuma wiki' is to "push the week" or "stretch the week". It is a vegetable that is generally affordable and available all-year round in this region. It forms part of the staple dish in this region together with ugali or sima. Sküma is equipped with a German made new generation instant heating element to eliminate the need for cumbersome - energy wasting - limescale filled kettles. Countertop machines normally have relatively standard carbon or activated carbon filtering. This would be on another level entirely, if it’s done properly.The machine after 4 weeks use works well. Bought Alkali and Hydration infusions and they enhance the product. Overall very pleased with the product for the money spent. Score upgraded to reflect the experience. After that, the system is good to go. I found the Skuma Water system easy to use. There’s a simple touch panel on the front. For cold water, there’s a choice to add minerals from the installed infusion or just to dispense filtered water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment