276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cocopa Kids Camera Digital Camera for 3-12 Year Old Boys,1080P HD Video Recorder Camera for Kids with 32GB SD Card &Silicone Cover, Birthday Christmas Toys Gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 8 Year Old Boys(Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've taken some wonderful images on this camera, which you wouldn't know weren't taken on a top-end model. Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. It also boasts full digital camera capabilities, enabling you to capture vividly colourful photos and videos.

Robust and brightly coloured, these are designed with kids in mind, so your child can enjoy technology in a safe and productive way. The Polaroid Go is a palm-sized camera that kids will fall in love with faster than it takes a photo to develop.

Still, the responsive touchscreen is terrific, the dual control dials provide a very pleasing user experience, and the 24-72mm has one of the widest aperture settings around, courtesy of its f/1. VTech makes cameras that are the right blend of appealing design, robust build and easy-to-engage usability for very little ones, but anyone older will outgrow its features. Consider Model C and K if you are looking for a camera that fits younger kids better, or if you are not interested in the instant print feature. You can choose to keep them in their raw form or edit them using editing software - the choice is yours. It's not the cheapest DSLR but it's a great combination of size, features, and long-term usefulness – and the best camera for kids starting in college.

Much as I love the Polaroid and Instax options above, the Kodak Printomatic may be the perfect instant camera for kids. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. For the younger user, it comes with a shockproof pouch with an animal design – this both guards it against drops, and gives it more kiddie appeal. The finished SLR is plasticky, crude, and basic by any standards – but it's an excellent grounding in how film cameras actually work, and a fun addition to the camera shelf! While this older model lacks the sophisticated features of its more expensive contemporaries, there's plenty of great stuff here; 30fps burst shooting is nothing to sneeze at, and you get 4K video at 60fps.

The video quality is its only letdown, but it isn't enough to take away from the great experience my daughter and I had with this camera! Why you can trust Digital Camera World Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Digital cameras make perfect Christmas gifts, birthday gifts and holiday gifts for teenagers, kids and students, boys and girls. It’s pretty complicated and will take a long time, and I wouldn’t recommend it as a project for kids younger than mid-teens (though it should be said, I've seen a 46-year-old photographer get flummoxed by the assembly, while his 14-year-old figured it out no problem!

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The Konstruktor F also comes with stickers, enabling it to be customized as the user pleases, and once it’s ready it functions by and large pretty well – though the controls are a little fiddly and the top-placed viewfinder might give you a crick in the neck.A GoPro camera is a terrific thing to bring along on a family holiday, able to capture all your adventures in crisp detail as well as stand up to the rough and tumble adventure that is life with kids. The best camera deals, reviews, product advice, and unmissable photography news, direct to your inbox!

And an instant camera enables your kids to produce physical photographs, but there is a cost whenever the shutter is pressed.This kids camera is made of High Quality materials,Shock-resistant,environment-friendly and non-toxic. And while plain white or black aren't the typical colors for kiddy cameras, I've never seen a kid resist the urge to pick this up (after all, plenty of kids play with their parents' white or black smartphones)! We've got you covered with a great selection of options from leading brands like Polaroid and Fujifilm - many of which include a carry strap so you can take your camera with you wherever you go. So we do the only testing that really matters when it comes to cameras targeted at kids: we put them in little hands!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment