276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paradise Girls Skorts School PE Shorts/Skirt Uniform Navy Black 6-14 Years Cotton New

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meanwhile the teachers can wear dresses and skirts. It has really annoyed a lot of us parents. Before they broke up from the summer holidays they were allowed to wear their PE kits because it was quite hot then, but now it's the same temperature if not hotter than it was then."

A spokesman for Afon Taf school said: "No pupils have been sent home from Afon Taf High School today, and any pupils attending school in PE kit have been offered trousers. She added: "I think this is unfair because the adults can wear cool clothes, but the kids can't so I - and other parents - will definitely be sending our kids to school in PE kit again [on Friday].A spokesman for Afon Taf school said: "No pupils have been sent home from Afon Taf High School today, and any pupils attending school in PE kit have been offered trousers. The school is a modern building, with air conditioning in some rooms. Windows are open, and pupils appear to have been comfortable throughout the day today, with none commenting otherwise to teaching staff. We will continue to monitor the weather forecast and consider uniform accordingly." Siobhan criticised the policy as being one-sided, pointing out that while teachers had the liberty to wear cooler, lighter clothes, the children were bound by the uniform code. "I think this is unfair because the adults can wear cool clothes, but the kids can't so I - and other parents - will definitely be sending our kids to school in PE kit again [on Friday]," she said. The school stated that students would be barred from their classes if they wore PE kits instead of the standard uniform and would face sanctions if they did so on Fridays.

The 35-year-old said: "When he got to school, he got off the bus and a teacher stopped them going into school. They lined them up outside and said they were going to keep them in a room all day in detention. I told my son to go to lessons as usual but he was put in detention. At Cefn Saeson Comprehensive School in Neath, a parent reported that his child was given detention for wearing the school's branded PE kit. The parent, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "He was told he'd have detention at lunch because he was in his fully school badged PE kit." Parents expressed their concern over "unfair" rules as temperatures soar over 30C, while teachers are able to go in "skirts and shorts". They also revealed that some children were sent to detention for wearing school-branded PE kits. Boys at two schools in south Wales wore skirts on Friday in protest. Meanwhile the teachers can wear dresses and skirts. It has really annoyed a lot of us parents. Before they broke up from the summer holidays they were allowed to wear their PE kits becasue it was quite hot then, but now it's the same temperature if not hotter than it was then." Siobhan Bates, mother of 13-year-old Bradley, a Year Nine pupil at Ysgol Dyffryn Aman, sent her son to school in his PE kit on Thursday, only for him to be placed in detention by a teacher. The 35 year old said: "I sent my son to school in his PE kit. When he got to school he got off the bus and a teacher stopped them going into school. They lined them up outside and said they were going to keep them in a room all day in detention. I told my son to go to lessons as usual but he was put in detention.She described the situation as "upsetting", imagining her child sweltering in his uniform during lessons. She expressed her worry saying, "We aren't used to temperatures like this and it can make children feel lethargic and nauseous and find it hard to concentrate at school - it's worrying. Their PE kit is quite smart rather than scruffy." Once your kid’s basic PE essentials are taken care of, look at our stylish uniform collection for a variety of girls’ school dresses that they’ll love. Whether you're after cute pinafore dresses for the summer or ruffle school dresses for a playful look, we've got plenty of choices. If you want skirts and skorts instead, look no further than our selection of girls’ school skirts, including styles such as jersey, gingham, pleated and more. Becca, 36, said: "It was very hot on Wednesday and the kids were all complaining. They were told they would either be put in a different classroom and excluded from all the other children or sent home if they wore PE kits and that it's compulsory to wear their uniform. Jellybean21 Good quality Great quality and lovely fit. Has washed and dried well. Would be great if you made one with an adjustable waist as my seven year old is tall but super skinny so it had to be taken in This has led to male students turning to desperate measures to stay cool, all whilst their teachers are fine to wear "skirts and shorts", leading to accusations of the rules being unfair. WalesOnline reported that some schools sent children to detention for wearing school-branded PE kits as they were so desperate to stay cool in the heat. In a show of protest, male students at two schools decided to don skirts on Friday as they weren't allowed to wear shorts.

I only had to take gym during freshman year. Afterwards, I found out how I could go bare-legged...if the boots covered your ankles, you were still within the dress code. It took me a while to warm up to going completely naked under my skirt. It wasn't until I was almost done with senior year that I felt completely comfortable going commando under a shorter skirt. Meanwhile, Becca Downing, a parent of a year nine pupil at Afon Taf High School in Merthyr Tydfil, faced a similar situation. She sent her son to school in his PE kit on a particularly hot Wednesday, only for him to be threatened with detention if he didn't change into his uniform. Pat Evans Quality,style and value for money I bought the skorts for my granddaughter in Australia as she had bought them in previous years and rated them highly for style and quality as well as value for money.

Jackets

Becca Downing has a year nine pupil at Afon Taf High School in Merthyr Tydfil. She said she sent her son to school in his PE kit on Wednesday, but that he was told to change into his uniform or face detention. James Durbridge, headteacher of Ysgol Dyffryn Aman defended the policy saying: "At Ysgol Dyffryn Aman, as with most secondary schools across Carmarthenshire, we expect all our pupils to wear the formal school uniform. As a school community, we will continue to work together to monitor the situation and weather patterns carefully. If there are any changes, parents will be informed through our usual communication channels." The 36-year-old said: "It was very hot on Wednesday and the kids were all complaining. They were told they would either be put in a different classroom and excluded from all the other children or sent home if they wore PE kits and that it's compulsory to wear their uniform. The Headteacher of Ysgol Dyffryn Aman, Mr James Durbridge said: “At Ysgol Dyffryn Aman, as with most secondary schools across Carmarthenshire, we expect all our pupils to wear the formal school uniform. As a school community, we will continue to work together to monitor the situation and weather patterns carefully. If there are any changes, parents will be informed through our usual communication channels.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment