276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro

£156.375£312.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the baseline, plug-in your four sources and then use the large buttons on the ATEM to switch between each. The output you get is a full HD multi webcam experience. In use the Mini, Pro and ISO are all level pegging when it comes to performance, they all essentially do the same things with a few additional extras. Those seemingly small extras make an incredible difference to the usability and workflow especially when it comes to the individual feed recording available with the ATEM Mini ISO. That potential is why I have bought a unit; they’re incredibly useful for what we do at Camera Jabber and beyond. HDMI input resolution from computers: 1280 x 720p 50 Hz, 59.94 Hz and 60 Hz; 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 Hz; 1920 x 1080i 50, 59.94 and 60 Hz

Over the two months of using both the Pro and ISO, I’ve been impressed by both. At the end I was so impressed I bought the Pro, I would have gone for the ISO, but my budget has been stretched in recent months, and I couldn’t justify the additional cost. As well as the hardware camera and multimedia feeds it’s also possible to overlay graphics. The way that this is done is through Macros. It takes getting used to as the graphic’s need to be set up from within the software by writing Macro’s.Video standards for streaming: 1080p/23,98; 1080p/24; 1080p/25; 1080p/29,97; 1080p/30; 1080p/50; 1080p/59,94; 1080p/60 What differentiates the Pro ISO from the Pro is the ability to record each of the inputs separately so that the video and assets can then be edited in your chosen video editing application after the streaming event. This software update adds support for Apple Mac M1 models when used with ATEM switchers and panels. I won't go through what this device can do as the tech specs on the product listing should be sufficient there.

ATEM Mini is perfect for interviews as you can connect multiple cameras for close ups of the host, or interviewee, as well as wide shots plus ATEM Mini is so small the host can even switch in small studios. You can record via the HDMI output or live stream using Open Broadcaster software. Business Presentations via Skype In this review, I’ll be looking at the ATEM Mini Pro ISO, but I’ll run through the features of each ATEM to help you make an informed decision about which video switcher is best for you. This gives you access to features, including setting up the live streams adding graphics and a few more advanced features including live recording. Computer interface: 1x USB port type C 3.1 1st generation for recording on external hard drives as well as for webcam output, software control, software updates and for connecting a control panel The ATEM Mini Pro ISO also requires you to link into a computer with an internet connection to enable the live link. However, once set up, you can use the network connection to connect without a computer.

One of the benefits of ATEM Mini is the professional production values that are possible using the range of built in video effects. The cut button ensures an instant cut when switching between sources. The auto button is a professional term that's used on large broadcast switchers to enable video effects transitions. There are duration buttons for video effects allowing 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2 second settings. You can also select the type of effect you want including mix, which does a smooth transition between sources, and dip which fades via a colour during the transition. Or use fun DVE effects that move the image off screen when transitioning between sources. Introducing low cost, multi camera, live production with advanced broadcast features

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment