276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silent Vows: A Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (The Byrne Brothers)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The hero is not a manwhor3. Doesn’t even talk about it or have a history about it. Even people around him doesn’t even say that about him. This farm has a handful of organic vegetable farms, flower gardens, and coastline views, making it an ideal spot for introspection. It offers overnight and longer-term residential opportunities as well as meditation for people of all levels. The ancient Indian meditation technique of Vipassana emphasizes a deep mind-body connection to help individuals transform themselves by observing bodily sensations. This was a slow burn, arranged marriage, age gap, Mafia Romance that hit a lot of my favorite things in a romance.

I should mention that Noemi is Italian and Conner our MMC is Irish, and they do not mix. However, he was adopted and finds out his birth mother is Italian, so they decide this is the perfect chance to combine forces. That results in the arranged marriage between Conner and Noemi. The dialogue between the MCs and people they were close to was not colloquial and often sounded forced or robotic. Welcome to Shh... [Smut, Heroes & HEAs], a reader group dedicated to contemporary Romance & Erotica.Nothing i love more when I find a new author that writes books that I really love😍😍😍 It’s like love at first sight😍 I love reading this book so much! It made me already obsessed with the author and follow😁 What the author writes is a safe romance with a hero that is over the top possessive protective mafia alpha male, just what I like 😉 To say I was excited to dive again into the author’s mafiaverse is an understatement. Each of her books in the Five families series was a hit for me, and to get the story of the Irish half brother was thrilling. I wasn’t disappointed at all. A vow of silence is when you simply decide not to talk for a period of time,” says Om Swami, founder of OS.ME, an online wellness community.

I am looking forward to the next in the series though and see who else we can learn more about from Conner & Noemi’s circle. Judaism has a tradition of silence in sacred space and in sacred structures. Although technically not classified as monasteries, synagogues, yeshivas, and beit midrash (house of study) are the models, along with the Tanakh (Bible), upon which the monastic silence tradition are built. [15] Monastic silence is a category of practice which unites faiths [20] and contributes a perennial topic of convergence between eastern and western traditions. [21] Father Thomas Keating is the founder of Contemplative Outreach and former abbot of St. Benedict's Monastery in Snowmass, Colorado. [22] He states that "as in Buddhism, Christianity has several contemplative methods. The methods of contemplative prayer are expressed in two traditions: centering prayer, which we represent, and Christian Meditation, designed by John Main, which is now spreading rapidly throughout the world under the charismatic leadership of Father Lawrence Freeman." [ This quote needs a citation] The story was great. The characters were great and well built. I would have personally liked a bit more world/scene building. I did not notice any plot holes and everything tied up nicely with no loose ends. Except the cliff hanger of course. Book 2, Corrupted Union has a scheduled print release date of April 4, 2023.

St. Norbet's Arts Center also anchors its views on silence in the Old Testament: "For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation." ( Psalm 62) [6] Aids to practice [ edit ] This book did both – I feel the storyline was well written and kept me wanting to know what happens next. The story starts with the heroine is living in a bad home with her father after her mom’s accident that killed her. Her father treats her so badly because he knows the heroine knows why her father killed her mother who is his current wife at the time. Her father is a mafia boss and in a mafia organization also with her mother’s family. The heroine was depressed and most of the time scared since her mother passing away six months ago… And the hero was offer to marry the heroine. And that’s when the hero tries to save the heroine’s life of becoming his wife… But it wasn’t a easy journey for them….

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment