276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gabriel Boudier Mango Liqueur, 50 cl

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don't be afraid to taste your infusion every day. Depending on the spices you've added, you may decide that a one-day steep with star anise gives your mango liqueur the flavor you are looking for. Juice ½ of a lemon and pour it into the infusion container and then add vanilla sugar. Pour in the alcohol base, stir, and seal.

Mangoes are nutrient rich, so obviously it is good to include them in your diet. They are also a rich source of Vitamin A, C and dietary fibre. So that’s why I like dropping a dried chilli or two when making it. I think the smoky heat that chipotles give are a perfect complement, as is the fruity-raisin flavour of the ancho. I love it as it is, ice cold. It’s so subtle in its aroma and flavour that I find this the best way. So for this reason, I place mine in the freezer.And why not, because the ‘king of fruits’ is a precious one and should be carefully preserved, so that you can enjoy it later too. Add 1-2 tablespoons chamoy to one small plate. On another small plate, add a bit of tajín. Dip the rim of the glass first in the chamoy, then in tajin.

Mangoes: Use sweet and ripe mangoes that have a firm juicy pulp, like alphonso. Avoid fibrous, unripe mangoes. If the mangoes are sweet, you absolutely do not need to include any sugar or sweetener. You can use both ripe and overripe mangos. Their pulp should contain no rot or mold. If there are any, cut these parts out. Store-bought vodka, ethanol diluted to 40-45%, well-distilled moonshine without an unpleasant smell or brandy can be used for the base alcohol. Brandy gives out light tannin notes of oak barrel aging. Mango Infused Vodka Recipe Ingredients: As a bartender, I've had the pleasure of working with many flavors and ingredients to craft the perfect drink. If you like the recipe, drop me a comment and if you’re feeling like a star, that 5-star rating! Thank you!♥ Tajín: Tajin is a combination of chili, lime, and salt. If you don’t have it at hand, use a mix of salt and red chili powder/chile powder. You can change up the spice level of this mangonade recipe by adding more or less tajin.From the simple steps and directions below, you’ll see that it’s a simple and easy drink recipe to whip up fast. Perfect for a hot summer day or a great drink to set and share with family and friends. For a cold mango juice: Add some ice cubes while blending. Or refrigerate the juice for a few hours. You can keep the mangoes in refrigerator overnight before juicing them. Finally, using a spoon or a small spatula, spread some of the chamoy on the inside of the glass. Or simply add a spoonful of the sauce to the bottom of the glass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment