276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Pearl Pro² i-Size, Toddler Car Seat, ISOFIX, Rearward Facing car seat, Group 1, from Approx. 6 Months up to 4 Years, 67 to 105 cm, Authentic Black

£109.995£219.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Switch from street to car with our matching travel system including a Maxi-Cosi pushchair of your choice, carrycot and our premium Pebble 360 Pro baby car seat. All products sold separately. div>

The Maxi-Cosi Pearl Pro2 i-Size is compatible with the FamilyFix3 base, which also fits Pebble Pro i-Size baby car seat, Coral baby car seat and Jade safety carrycot.Our newborn inlay (sold separately) keeps your little one comfortable while providing a proper fit and room to grow, from birth.

The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Maxi-Cosi Pearl 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand. Rotation is possible in any recline position, since this seat has multiple sleeping recline position for comfortable trips. This way, putting your child in a car seat has never been easier! The Pearl 360 can be used in the rearward-facing or in the forward-facing position. Follow the steps in our user manual for it to be correctly installed into your car. Does your car seat cover need a bit of freshening up? Wipe it down with a damp cloth, or put it in the washing machine up to 30°C.Comfort and the highest safety standards rolled into one: that’s the Pearl Pro2. From 6 months up to 4 years old, this Maxi-Cosi car seat offers an integrated padded cushion and a unique combination of high-density foam with soft padding to keep your little one cocooned. Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing child.

product/helpAdviseTab.hbs -->

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment