276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dragons Den Mens Mr Tumbles Kit Waistcoat & Bowtie Kids Entertainer Fancy Dress Costume

£9.475£18.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Something Special is a British children's television programme presented by Justin Fletcher. It was created and co-directed by Allan Johnston. It is broadcast by the BBC, debuting on 1 September 2003. It is designed to introduce children to Makaton signing, and is specifically aimed at children with delayed learning and communication difficulties. It is aired on the CBeebies channel and is currently the longest running CBeebies programme and the longest running preschool series in Britain. In the past, it was also broadcast as part of the CBeebies programme strand on BBC One and BBC Two. Network TV BBC Week 10: Monday 10 March 2008". BBC. 25 February 2008 . Retrieved 1 March 2010. [ permanent dead link] Past Winners and Nominees – Children's – Awards – 2011". BAFTA. 5 August 2014 . Retrieved 4 August 2021.

Mr Tumble Outfit - Etsy UK Mr Tumble Outfit - Etsy UK

Did you go to the Oscars for Farmageddon? Would you have liked to? Would you like to do more adult acting? bumble1 I started performing again last summer, which was quite an emotional experience. One of my first performances was at Camp Bestival, at Lulworth Castle in Dorset. It was my 14th year there and the atmosphere was incredible. To be performing on the main stage after such a long time was awesome. I am currently performing in pantomime at the Hexagon theatre in Reading after a one-year absence and I’m thoroughly enjoying working on a theatre stage again. Find sources: "Something Special"TV series– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( April 2015) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)Past Winners and Nominees – Children's – Awards – 2012". BAFTA. 5 August 2014 . Retrieved 4 August 2021. It is presented by Justin Fletcher ("Justin") and features various other characters and clips of children with disabilities. Justin speaks as well as signing, and a spoken narrative is provided over the clips of children. Snowmen are great fun to build. We built a Lord Tumble Snowman once. He had a top hat, scarf and a spotty cravat.

Mr Tumbler Hire Adult Clown Costume Mr Tumbler Hire Adult Clown Costume

I love wildlife. I remember filming with giraffes once and thought they were the most graceful animals with beautiful markings and incredible eyes. Past Winners and Nominees – Children's – Awards – 2013". BAFTA. 5 August 2014 . Retrieved 4 August 2021.

£30.00

The Bag is “Under” the Table / The Swimming Goggles are “On” the Chair / The Swimming Costume is “In” the Box The other characters played by Fletcher are the Tumble Family: Mr Tumble (a clown), Grandad Tumble, Fisherman Tumble and Baby Tumble. Other members of the Tumble family to have made appearances include two Aunts – Polly and Suki (as in the popular nursery rhyme " Polly Put the Kettle On"), Lord Tumble and King Tumble. Mr Oliver is going to the school, but he school bus. I'm very excited because I'm going to do some swimming with my friends. Hello, hello How are you Hello, hello It's good to see you I say hello I'm happy that you came I say hello Let's go Above and Beyond, Above and Beyond, Above and Beyond

Something Special (TV series) - Wikipedia Something Special (TV series) - Wikipedia

I would love to have gone to the Oscars but due to the travel restrictions in place at the time, it wasn’t possible. However, I was thrilled to hear that the film had been nominated. Mr. Tumble is teaching the class about music but none of his musical instruments are working. (Lindon Bennett School, Hanworth) As a child I used to watch Play School with Johnny Ball, Derek Griffiths and Floella Benjamin, and loved acting out the stories. At drama school, I was inspired by Phillip Schofield and Chris Jarvis in the CBBC Broom Cupboard and thought I’d like to perform in some family theatre and children’s television. I put a showreel together and managed to secure an audition for the theatre tour of Playdays, the show that took over from Play School. I landed the part of Mr Jolly. That was the very first part I played, which started my career in family entertainment. One of my favourite composers is Erich Korngold, who was an Austrian composer, and I particularly like his scores to Errol Flynn films such as The Adventures of Robin Hood and The Sea Hawk. John Williams is another favourite of mine; in some of his scores I think you can hear influences from the work of Korngold. I learned a lot about the history of film while working at the Museum of the Moving Image on the South Bank and attended many silent movie seasons there, as well as the Guardian interviews with various film directors across many genres of production. I think that is why I have a keen interest in all aspects of production, in television and on stage. I like to know how each department works, which I think is a good thing for an actor to have an understanding of. Your comic timing with Robert the Robot [on CBeebies show Justin’s House] always reminds me of Laurel and Hardy – who inspires your characters? lime7The earlier series of the show were taken out of re-run rotation sometime in the early 2010's; CBeebies only airs the past 2-3 most recent series, currently Series 11-13. Mr. Tumble is too scared to go on rides. But he found one and wants to go on it again! ( Chessington World of Adventures) Mr Tumble is pretending to be a postman, so he uses a bicycle to deliver parcels to Lord Tumble, Aunt Polly and Grandad Tumble. BBC Media Centre – Programme Information – Something Special – We're all Friends". BBC . Retrieved 13 February 2010.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment