276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smart Games - IQ Stars, Puzzle Game with 120 Challenges, 8+ Years

£5£10.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Challenges in the advanced Wizard level show only the position and color of single stars (not full pieces). IQ Stars comes in a handy travel case and includes 120 challenges, starting quite simply and gradually getting more and more difficult. I wanted to do something with an hexagonal grid, because all current IQ-games are being played on an orthogonal grid (except IQ-Link). HTUK Gifts is dedicated to offering the very best products with great service and is a company you can trust. Inside the box you will find 1 compact game board with transparent lid, 7 colourful star shaped puzzle pieces, 1 booklet with 120 challenges and solutions.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. For the challenges I only needed 120, so you can always find different packings than the ones shown in the booklet. A one player puzzle game with 120 challenges from ‘easy to expert’ all in a handy playing case with games rules and challenges included. This means we probably take the break next year and won’t introduce a new IQ-puzzle in 2019 instead of 2018.Please be informed that the Content you download is only intented for your personal non-commercial use. Contained in handy sized pocket pack, the aim of the game is to use the booklet provided to set up the challenge and then try and place all the remaining pieces into the grid. Split into levels of difficulty from Easy to Expert, the 120 challenges get harder as you need to fill in more missing pieces to complete the puzzle.

As a teacher, stars are my favorite shape, but the versatility of this game is both rewarding and relaxing to me. To play, simply select a challenge and place the star puzzle pieces as indicated (The challenges show you the position and colour of one or more pieces to help you get started). Develop – Perfect for children and adults, our IQ games stimulate cognitive skills such as logic, problem solving and more!From the pocket range, , 120 challenges from easy to expert , place the stars on the grid to solve the challenge.

You are not allowed to copy, publish, display, distribute, transmit, transfer, translate, modify, add to, update or in any other way transform or adapt all or any part of the Content without first obtaining written permission from Smart. As you move through the levels, the challenges get more difficult, eventually just giving the location of some of the stars so that you have so many options to try. To play, select a challenge and place the coloured pieces on the board according to the pattern shown - each piece is a different colour and configuration. We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. We love the quality of the pieces in these games - perfect for a child, or adult, who thinks that these puzzles are easy to solve - these will really test them.

They all share the same size of game board and a similar “fill up the grid” concept, but they all look different and each game has it’s own characteristics. When I choose a concept for SmartGames I always try to find a balance between more complex/ original ideas and very simple ones.

The unusual shapes make this a visually interesting puzzler, distinct from the other games in this range. But people at the office got more and more enthusiastic the closer the concept came to the final product. Each level gives you a configuration of the stars shapes to start with - just copy the pattern and the complete the board by adding in the other star shapes to the board.

To complete the puzzle fit the remaining star pieces on the game board, not always as easy as it sounds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment