276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Persiana Everyday: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£13£26.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So there are a lot of similarities, it's only when you go to the Arab Middle East that things are vastly different. That's the the thing I probably want people to know - if I could say something, I'd be like, 'Hey, Persians are not big lovers of spice'." This is surprisingly good for such little effort involved. I scraped most of the marinade off before frying but the residue marinade burnt pretty easily. Not a big issue but you have to be careful with the heat. Ingredients: canned tuna in oil; celery; red onion; nigella seeds; mayonnaise; dried chilli flakes; coriander leaves So easy and so good! I made this with frozen corn that I thawed and dried on a tea towel, making it a pantry standby I can whip together in under 15 minutes. It’s a winner in my book. An absolute triumph…the kind of food you really want to share with friends and family’– Great British Food Magazine

Persiana Everyday by Sabrina Ghayour | Waterstones

If you have already submitted another request to index a book or magazine yourself, please do not make any additional requests until you have indexed and submitted that book or magazine.

I don't think she could write a dull recipe if she tried. Every one an elegantly spiced delight.' - Tom Parker Bowles These were a dream to make and turned out beautifully, they went down a storm at a New Year’s Eve party. So easy. Used dried cranberries as didn’t have any barberries. Unusual flavours and delicious cold the next day too. I think these will become a party food staple! I used halibut. This needs plenty of salt. It has a mild taste and is good. My fish did not char until I ran it under the broiler. This is delicious. It was a bit spicy for the kids but my husband and I were happy to eat their pieces!

Persiana Everyday - The home of non-fiction publishing Persiana Everyday - The home of non-fiction publishing

remove from the oven and spoon the harissa mixture evenly over the aubergine halves to coat generously then roast for another 10 minutes. More than 100 all-new fuss-free recipes for family & friends from the bestselling author of Persiana Post moderation is undertaken full-time 9am-6pm on weekdays, and on a part-time basis outwith those hours.Delicious, very low effort to outcome ration, perfect one pot meal when you don‘t feel like cooking.

Persiana Everyday: THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

Was good and easy - would repeat. We did add a bit more vinegar as we like it sharper, otherwise no changes. Made with the salmon as recommended, and it was a nice accompaniment. Having spent most of her life in London (she left Tehran during the Iranian revolution in 1979), the 45-year-old chef now lives in Yorkshire with her husband Stephen, and two stepsons Olly, 9 ("a little Tasmanian devil"), and Connor, 13 ("a man of few words, but equally sneaky"). Chef Sabrina Ghayour's new recipes deliver maximum flavour with the greatest of ease - perfect for busy lives. - Sainsbury's Magazine Incredibly simple to make, just add all ingredients to the dish and toss in the oven. We had it as a main and it was pretty tasty with a nice side salad but if I had it as a main again, I’d probably serve with a goats cheese.Ingredients: onions; butternut squash; rose harissa; garlic granules; curry powder; canned coconut milk It's nothing like Middle Eastern food," Ghayour points out. "We don't really class ourselves as Middle Eastern, and we don't like to be labelled as Middle Eastern... They [Persians] just think of themselves as a whole separate tribe. Mixed together The Rose harissa pomegranate molasses honey and a generous amount of salt in a small bowl. I couldn’t find barberries so used dried unsweetened cranberries. Otherwise followed the recipe. Very flavorful, will make again. Writing her new cookbook, she says, was a very different experience. "I was previously unattached, not married, no kids, and then I wrote it with two stepsons whilst homeschooling. It was some kind of hell, but I think that's why it became the 'easy' book."

Persiana Everyday by Sabrina Ghayour | Hachette UK Persiana Everyday by Sabrina Ghayour | Hachette UK

I loved this salmon. It tasted delicious and because it was roasted it was luscious and perfectly cooked. Ingredients: baby tomatoes; shallots; olives; pomegranate seeds; mint; coriander leaves; pistachio nuts; date molasses Think maximum flavour, minimum fuss: chef Sabrina Ghayour's Middle-Eastern inspired recipes will add zing to your everyday' - Mail on Sunday YOU Magazine

Other recipes you might like

Place the aubergine halves cut side up on a lined roasting tin, brush this cold surface is generously with garlic oil until you have used it all up and roast for 30 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment