276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heaven Official's Blessing: Tian Guan Ci Fu (Novel) Vol. 4

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before he could utter another word, Hua Cheng grabbed him by the shoulders and leaned down into a kiss. The Seven Seas English-language edition will include covers from 日出的小太陽 (tai3_3), and exclusive, all-new interior illustrations from ZeldaCW.

Anyway, first they are flirting and undressing each other (all that while Shi Qingxuan has a life crisis right there 😭 but all of that later as I said). And it just makes me so sad when you realize how much he’s suffered even in something as small as this that he doesn’t know what the touch of someone who doesn’t want to hurt or use him feels like.Shi Qingxuan’s extroverted personality mixed with He Xuan’s introverted (and secretly murderous) personality was everything I could’ve asked for. But another one of the Four Calamities may be closer than anyone knows, and even a ghost as powerful as Hua Cheng can lose control under the right circumstances. But, even worse is how he feels it’s wrong and feels like he’s somehow not allowed to have these feelings. Knowing that his abysmal luck inoculates him from the creature's power, Xie Lian doesn't hesitate to throw himself into harm's way-to Hua Cheng's horror and panic. Sure, Shi Qingxuan wouldn’t have ascended, but their life wouldn’t have been all that terrible as stated in the book.

I do find it quite interesting how he turned around and did something similar to what was done to him. And then when you think about how Shi Wudu dies and no longer has to live with the consequences but the other two do. Now only a lowly scrap collector, he is dispatched to wander the earthly realm to take on tasks appointed by the heavens to pay back debts and maintain his divinity.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The short version is that before becoming a heavenly official Shi Qingxuan was cursed by a Reverend of Empty words with a wretched beginning an end. I need to decide if I'm going to read them as they come out, or wait for the rest to be published, or switch to the fan translation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment