276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Stretch Concealer, High Coverage and Versatile, 6g, Fair

£3.035£6.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This little pot of concealer with its buildable coverage and dewy finish has become one of the most popular products that Glossier make. From Boots to Superdrug, finding the best makeup, skincare and hair products doesn't have to mean spending tons of money. The shade range is not as extensive as Glossier’s but if you can find a match in this cream concealer then give it a try. I've really bought into the whole Glossier light-coverage vibe (largely because I'm lazy and don't like using a lot of products), so this is a lot cakier and thicker than the products I'd usually go for. During these changes, no change was made to the shade colouring of our original shades, the only change is the shade name/code and introduction of new shades.

This is simply because they love the finish it leaves on the skin, its blendability and the amount of imperfections it can cover. Keep scrolling to see before-and-after photos of the Who What Wear editors putting the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to the test and their honest thoughts on it.Melissa is a beauty and style fanatic who loves creating content that makes your life that little bit easier. Elf make some amazing beauty products and this dupe for Glossier Stretch Concealer is definitely one to check out. com/make-up/face/concealer/collection-lasting-perfection-stretch-concealer-6g-praline/p/806335" on this server. Collection's concealer comes with a fairly thick consistency, so it's perhaps better suited to covering up blemishes.

With its high coverage this creamy concealer is perfect for dark under-eye circles, and has a delicious sweet vanilla and berry scent. Warm up the formula by gently tap your fingertip over the surface, picking up a thin layer of product as you go.The Glossier Stretch Concealer is a near-perfect concealer that can take you from a natural sheer finish to a total cover-up concealer in just a few layers. However there are a number of Glossier Stretch Concealer dupes available now which perform in a very similar way.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cera Microcristallina, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Tocopherol, BHT [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499]. It also comes in a huge range of shades so there is a high chance there will be one to match your skin tone. If anyone's in need of a decent cover-up, I'd say I more than qualify, as I have a 1-year-old who doesn't love sleeping. I mixed two of Collection's concealers to get the right sort of shade for me (Warm Fair 1B and Cool Medium 2) and was pretty impressed.Lots of people swear by it and state it doesn’t crease, and that it just leaves undereyes looking fresh and healthy. Glossier Stretch Concealer has become one of those Glossier products that people just fall in love with. She's tested, reviewed and shared thousands of products, life hacks, style tips and the latest lifestyle trends with readers of this site since 2015. Gently pat onto moisturized skin, dabbing outward to blend with your fingers or buffing with Stretch Face Brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment