276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuby Soother and Teether Wipes Twin pack(96 wipes -2x48~)

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Conveniently packaged in a 48-count pack, no matter where you go, you’ll be prepared whenever and wherever. Things like pacifiers should be sanitized more regularly if your baby was born premature or has a weakened immune system. Don’t give your baby their pacifier immediately after giving them medicine, as some medicines can cause the pacifier to break down. My little boy is terrible for dropping his dummy, when you’re out and about it’s not easy to get boiled water and when he’s just dropped the last spare dummy of the day these are great!

Since I'm BF and haven't got round to expressing yet I don't have any sterilising stuff so I thought these were perfect and have been merrily wiping away at his dummies. For information or to report a poisoning incident contact The National Poisons Information Centre IE (01 8092166). i cant highly recommend this product enough, I cant go anywhere without taking my milton wipes, they fit perfectly into the changing bag.Always carry a pack to help ensure items out the home are clean for my child as everything is currently put in her mouth. You should boil the pacifier before your baby uses it for the first time and when the pacifier is really dirty.

Ready for use, the Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes have been developed to disinfect surfaces and objects. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. My only grouch is that throw away wipes have come to light recently for not being ecofriendly and not breaking down easily. Points and promo codes are not compatible with the purchase of medicines or infant formula milk 0-6 months.

It says that this is what they should be used for however on opening them I was overwhelmed by the chemical smell and it has put me off using them on things that he's meant to put in his mouth. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. The wipes are very little and in my opinion pretty dry so I have to use several of them to do a small job, for example wiping down my changing mat needs at least two.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment