276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Only Love Is Real: A Story Of Soulmates Reunited

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because I left her name and url perhaps someday she’ll read this comment and know that somebody is always thinking about her. Sometimes your soulmate is willing and available. He or she might recognize the passion and the chemistry between you, the intimate and subtle bonds that imply connections over many life times. Yet he or she may be toxic for you. It is a matter of soul development. Midnight” is a song about finding a love that is so true that it provides a calming feeling through every storm. Ed Sheeran reflects on his good fortunes in landing someone with such peace and support and speaks of not fearing the dark days because he knows they’ll all end in the safety nets of her arms. I give this book ten on ten who wants some embalming effect to live life happily! Who wishes to forgive the sins of dear and near ones but is not finding enough reasons to do so. Do read it. High on recommendation list.

Only Love is Real: The Story of book by Brian L. Weiss Only Love is Real: The Story of book by Brian L. Weiss

In the answer to that question lay a gripping drama of which none of them-neither psychiatrist nor his patients-was yet aware, a drama that would nevertheless begin to unfold in the unsuspecting serenity of the doctor’s office.At one time a few months after I moved overseas (new place, new language, new people), I experience a bout of serious isolation and aloneness.. I didn't get out of bed except to go to work and cried, a lot. Then about two weeks of that I was in bed and and felt my room glow and get warm. All I felt was this loving, warm presence and then I had this knowing (don't have words to explain) that I was never, ever alone. I lightheartedly refer to it as my experience the presence of God. I'm not exactly a religious person, but I was never the same after that. I haven't ever felt alone again. That being said (TMI, I know lol), here are some things from the book that resonated for me as true when he had Elizabeth under hypnosis and she began talking in the funny voice that was not hers: He shows how each and every one of us has a soulmate whom we have loved in past incarnations and who waits to reunite with us now.

Only Love is Real Quotes by Brian L. Weiss - Goodreads

She does still have strong feelings for her ex. And her ex still randomly seeks her out, prank calls, left roses on her car. She knows all this but denies it’s him. How will we recognize our loved ones? Will we know them, and will they know us, if and when we meet again, whether in heaven or on earth, once more in physical bodies? Many of my patients just seem to know. When experiencing their past lives, they look into a soul companion's eyes, and they know. Whether in heaven or on earth, they sense vibration or energy, and it is the same as their loved one's. They glimpse the deeper personality, and there is an inner knowing - a knowing from the heart. A connection is made. Because it is the heart's eyes that often see first, words alone cannot convey the confidence of soul recognition. There is no wavering or confusion. Even though the body may be very different from the current one, the soul is the same. The soul is recognized, and the recognition is complete and beyond any doubt. Sometimes soul recognition may originate in the mind and may occur even before the heart sees. This type of recognition happens most often with babies or young children. They exhibit some physical mannerism or unique behavior, they utter a word or phrase, and a beloved parent or grandparent is instantly recognized. They may have an identical scar or birthmark as your loved one or perhaps just hold your hand or look at you in that same special way. You know. In heaven, there are no birthmarks. In heaven, where physical bodies are not needed, soul recognition may occur through an inner knowing, a sense of a loved one's special energy, light, or vibration. You feel them, in your heart. There is a deep and intuitive wisdom there, and you recognize them completely and immediately. They may even help you by assuming the body they had during their last incarnation with you. You see them as they appeared to you on earth, often younger and healthier. They will know your name. They will hold your hand. They will bring peace and healing to your heart. If one soul is less developed and more ignorant than the other, trait of violence, greed, jealousy, hatred, and fear might be brought into the relationship. These tendencies are toxic to the more evolved soul, even if from a soulmate. Frequently rescue fantasies arise with the thought, I can change him; I can help her grow. If he does not allow your help, if in her free will she chooses not to learn, not to grow, the relationship is doomed. Perhaps there will be another chance in another lifetime, unless he awakens later in this one. Late awakenings do happen. Talk as an “I” instead of a “we”. Remember you will always be two separate people and not to overstep boundaries which diminishes attraction.Love is the the ultimate answer. Love is not an abstraction but an actual energy, which you can create and maintain in your being - and you touch God within you. Since everything is energy, and love encompasses all energies, all is love.” It’s so unfortunate to hear that you are heading into a marriage beak out with your husband. However, giving him another chance and involving his friends to discuss matters of his behaviour will also have a positive change. He may admit his mistake and may change. Love, as a noun, is not an emotion per se, but an attraction, acceptance and affection towards someone or something. Hate is a type of repulsion and rejection. The elements of love require some attraction, agreement at some level and communication. The intensity of love can vary based on the level of attraction, agreement and communication. The more you communicate things both partners find positive and agreeable, beneficial and of interest, the more the relationship will flourish. One way love can exist (as in unrequited love) but true love requires mutual communication, mutual attraction and shared interests with some commonality in how each view reality. I have learned over the years that people in their first regression often gravitate to the most traumatic event in a lifetime. This occurs because the emotion of the trauma is so strongly impressed upon their psyches and carried by the soul into future incarnations. This book, as the title suggests, goes deeper into the relationships between souls, and the different kinds of love souls can share over the centuries. I particularly liked this passage:

Only Love is Real: The Story of Soulmates Reunited Complete Only Love is Real: The Story of Soulmates Reunited Complete

True love is when you see everything you have ever wanted in someone, and also some things that you didn’t even think you can settle for, but you ended up settling for it, true love is when you know you have many options out there, that can be better for everyone around you, but you chose to be with that specific person, true love is willing to grow with that person and work on your flaws together, give them your hand to be the best version of themselves, and don’t give up, you might have a lot of hard times, relationships are not always rainbows and butterflies, love will show in your actions, how you are dealing with those hard times, and are you willing to give up on that person to satisfy your ego? Or are you willing to accept him and grow with him and help him work on him self to get over his insecurities and traumas? Love talks louder in actions and situation than it does talk in words.Avoid passivity and control. Strive for an equal exchange of ideas. Take responsibility for your own actions and don’t try to control your partner. An abortion, or a miscarriage, usually involves an agreement between the mother and the soul that would enter the baby. Either the baby's body would not be healthy enough to carry out its planned tasks in the coming life,” I continued, “or the timing was not right for its purposes, or the outside situation had changed, such as the desertion of the father when the baby's or mother's plans required a father figure.'' Fast forward she always plays what happened down to seem like these things meant nothing, that they’re meaningless!! I have been told so many things in my life and never really had good examples of a “healthy” relationship. Which is probably why I cling to this Hollywood idea of “love at first sight” and undying love for another. I was once told that a relationship should come naturally. Yes you have a few disagreements, but for the most part, it should flow without major issues or effort. Then, there is everyone else saying that relationships take work and nothing comes easy. But how do we know which is true? Are there really relationships out there were the couple have this ultimate connection and never truly have to work too much to keep it flowing? Do we just think that isnt the case because so many have never found that and have just excepted that relationships do truly take a lot of time and effort? Which is real?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment