276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2Kg Rapid PRO Seed Premium Quality Grass Seed Hard Wearing Lawn 2 Kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks. Landscape Seed Our landscape grass seed range contains some of our most popular mixtures used in the industry. In the peak of summer there's prob about 1m which gets dappled sun through the trees whilst the rest is fully exposed. I think might be better to double or triple bag it if going through orinary post – as it was i didnt have enough to complet my lawn! Our range contains a variety of different seed mixtures, everything from seed mixtures for airfields, right through to a seed mixture for patching up a village green.

Grass Seed 2kg - The Range Slow Growth Grass Seed 2kg - The Range

Our seed is all fresh, so it will be good for about 12 months, likely 18 in reality, but the less time that passes, the better!

SUPERSTAR: Back Lawn is a multi-tasking, multi-purpose mix that is hard-wearing while also providing a lusciously green lawn. Ideally temperatures for germination need to be 8-10 degrees Celsius, if you have these sort of temperatures consistently for 2 weeks then the seeds should germinate.

Grass Lawn Seed, 40 m2, 1.6 kg Gro-Sure Aqua Gel Coated Smart Grass Lawn Seed, 40 m2, 1.6 kg

Missed payments may affect your ability to use Clearpay in the future and your details may be passed onto a debt collection agency working on Clearpay's behalf. The blend of perennial ryegrass with strong creeping red fescue makes this mix ideal for those who want a durable lawn but don’t want to compromise on quality. We supply most of our sports mixtures directly to groundsmen, and usually we create a bespoke mixture for them, so feel free to contact us on 08458 622710 to discuss your needs.

This mix consists of several types of seed that maintain their appearance even during lack of direct sunlight. We are known for our quality, and don’t contaminate any of our seed with chemicals, and products designed to aid growth. We supply stadiums to training grounds, village greens to school playing fields and golf courses to cricket pitches on a regular basis. Or, if you would prefer to wait until the new areas are established, you can apply it around six weeks after sowing. Mid October is a little late in the sowing calendar and normally the ideal times for sowing are from March - September.

Grass Seed Calculator | How Much Seed Do i Need? Grass Seed Calculator | How Much Seed Do i Need?

Overseeding will certainly help reduce the amount of weeds you have, however couch grass can be tricky to clear and for best results, we do recommend removing it completely prior to sowing. If you feel that the weather is not guaranteed or it is too cold in your part of the country then I would suggest that you delay sowing until Spring. This fast growing grass seed mixture is great for small, high traffic lawns that are worn out and need renovation quickly.

We also offer a Spring Lawn Revive Kit, containing everything you need to get your lawn back in shape. I was disappointed as when my grass arrived there was a massive tear in the plastic bag and half of it had spilled out in transit! I am planning on putting your autumn and winter fertilizer down however wanted to give the lawn a seeding before. Throw and Grow Our range of colourful non-native wildflower mixtures are a quick and easy way to add a splash of colour to an otherwise dull area. I was hoping for really fast germination 4-7 days as we had both heat and rain but it seems to be taking the usual slow grass timing of 10-14 days for the most part.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment