276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GW-7900-1ER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Egal ob anstoßen an der Wand, irgendwo damit hängen bleiben, starke Schläge, die GW-7900 macht alles mit. All you need to do is send the item back in the post (you have to cover these costs) or pop into your local F. Not only are their watches extremely distinctive but you get superior protection with trademark shock-resistance. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.Radio Controlled and solar powered, this is a stunning round rugged looking black coloured men's gent's Casio G Shock, having a clear digital display with a date feature and an red circle, 5 daily alarms, a 12 and 24 hour function, moon phase and tide graphs, a back light and a stopwatch chronograph and countdown timer feature too.

Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant up to 20 bar according to ISO 22810. Don't worry, only a relatively small section will be in your native tongue so it won't take you hours to learn how to use it.Die Uhr war meine erste mit Funk/Solar Kombination und ich war anfangs skeptisch, insbesondere im Hinblick auf die kalte und dunkle Jahreszeit mit ihrer Notwendigkeit für lange Ärmel. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.

Although we do our best to ensure our pictures and descriptions explain our products as clearly as possible, sometimes you may find that when your item arrives it's not quite as you expected, or you may have simply changed your mind. This can be quite useful, for example, if you want to know the patterns of the tides at your destination in advance.Sie kennt nur eben nicht Wetterbedingungen, Meeresströmungen, Meeresboden- und Küstenbeschaffenheit, was sich auf den Tidenverlauf auswirkt. Amongst it's portfolio are classic "toughness" brands G-Shock and Baby-G, motor-sport inspired chronograph range Edifice and the fashionista favourite retro collection of digital watches. Cookie Notice: G-Central uses cookies to personalize content, provide social media features and embedments, serve ads, and analyze traffic. If you're a mariner (note that I avoided using the word "seaman" because I'm well aware that anyone with the mentality of a teenager will giggle inanely at the very mention of it) or a fisherman, this moon and tide display will, I'm sure, be pretty useful. They mention that the resin and plastics used feel really nice, and it doesn't overpower their wrist.

They mention that it's designed to endure moderately rough handling, and it keeps its shape and doesn't get damaged. Compared to previous watches I have had, even the outdoor ones but not the company ones, this is a very different class. I bought this watch for work since I work for the Ford World Rally Team and when on rallies time is very important.Additional features include a moon phase and Ttde graph , essential tools for marine leisure enthusiasts. I do like the watch but have no idea how good it's waterproof rating is, also some of the written display markings/indicators are small, ok once you have learnt what they are it's not a show stopper! Zugegeben ich benutze die Funktionen (Timer, Alarm) eher selten, aber dennoch bin ich sehr beeindruckt von dieser Leistung.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment