276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Schwartz Tuna Napolitana, 30g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And it comes with the added bonus that it includes healthy tuna fish and a nice helping of veg (that the kids won’t notice! A rich and creamy recipe mix with sweet tomato, aromatic parsley and oregano for a simple and tasty pasta dish full of flavour. Not really helpful, trying to make a dairy free version and looking for what flavours to put in it “mixed herbs” doesn’t exactly help create a specific taste, can’t use prepare sachet mix as they have dairy!

Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. Please take care, stay safe and use common sense when following the advice, projects, recipes or ideas from Cassiefairy. Meanwhile, heat the oil and gently fry 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the garlic, chilli and the ginger for a few minutes until slightly soft.Cook up a pack of pasta according to packet instructions and in the meantime, you can get on with preparing the sauce. Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Why not try replacing half the spaghetti with spiralised courgettes for something a little different?

When all the milk is combined, add the garlic paste, tomato puree and herbs and stir through before adding the tin of tuna, cooked onions and tin of chopped tomatoes. For a family favourite, stir in fresh tomato and sweetcorn, transfer to an ovenproof dish, top with grated cheese and Schwartz Black Pepper and cook in the oven until golden brown and bubbling. Hi Zella, sorry about that – when I say ‘mixed herbs’, I mean the shaker of dried mixed herbs available from supermarkets: the one I’ve got here contains basil, thyme, marjoram, parsley, oregano and sage. Cook the pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, and drain, reserving a little of the pasta water. tin of tuna chunks in spring water, 1 tin chopped tomatoes, 1 large onion (red or white), 2 fresh tomatoes, 2 tsp garlic paste, 3 tbsp tomato puree, 2 tsp mixed herbs, 2 tbsp flour, 3/4 pint milk, 50g cheese, 2 knob of butter, splash of oil.In a larger pan, melt the butter then add the flour and stir before adding the milk a bit at a time so that the sauce thickens. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. I always get paid out for making a boring pasta, so last night after finding a can of Tuna at the farm, I thought let’s try something new. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use.She loves to ‘get the look for less’ so regularly shares thrifty-living advice, DIY interior design ideas and low-cost recipes on her blog.

For a family favourite, stir in fresh tomato sweetcorn, transfer to an ovenproof dish, top with grated cheese and Schwartz Black Pepper and cook in the oven until golden brown and bubbling.Serves approx 6: 500g packet of pasta (I chose penne, which is the cheapest in my local supermarket at 39p! Schwartz Authentic Tuna Napolitana Recipe Mix is bursting with expertly blended herbs and spices including parsley, oregano and black pepper, for a simple and tasty pasta dish full of flavour. so it’s an ideal weeknight pasta bake that can be pre-prepared, and then popped in the oven when you’re ready for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment