276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BLEACH LONDON - Awkward Peach Shampoo 250 ml and Conditioner 250 ml - Pastel peach shampoo and conditioner for pinky peach hair - 2 pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. With BLEACH London’s Awkward Peach Shampoo, you can keep your hair looking fantastic without having to spend a fortune at the salon. I left it in for 2 hours instead of 30 minutes and that made a difference in the colour development.

After a little look at cool hair colours online, or one may say procrastinating, I discovered a photo of Ashley Olsen with gorgeous rose gold locks. Yes it fades with each wash but I've washed my hair a lot and also used a colour removal kit and my hair is still pink. A must-have for those who are peachy keen for a pastel-inspired hair, this Awkward Peach Shampoo helps maintain your hair colour between salon visits and DIY-dyes, adding a subtle hint of colour – perfect for using on bleached and light blonde hair.

The gentle formula provides a subtle pastel wash when used alone, and can also be used to extend the lifespan of your Awkward Peach Super Cool Colour.

They all work amazing on my hair (I have very light blonde that’s bleached) and the colour comes out more of a peach colour than the dye. I recently dyed my hair using the super cool colour, and as that washes out in a week I bought the shampoo and conditioner to maintain the colour for a little longer. Before I applied the dyes I mixed them in a small bowl, I mainly used Awkward Peach and just popped in a tiny splodge of Rose – and I must say the bottles are quite stiff so you have to give them a good squeeze. Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-10, Carbomer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Trideceth-12, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Triethylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Basic Yellow 87, Basic Orange 31.I’m never really ruthless with my hair as I never want to ruin my blonde but I knew I wanted to try this peachy rosy look. everything about it was awkward 😅 it looks like a diy bleach job gone wrong and I wont even be just using it up. BLEACH Super Cool Colours Awkward Peach - Non-permanent hair colour - fades out in 2 - 10 washes depending on colour intensity. All you have to do is apply it like you would any other shampoo and leave it on while going about your daily shower routine.

Directions for use: Wearing rubber gloves, apply to shampooed, towel dried hair, massaging in to ensure you coder all the hair evenly.A soft peach rinse, leave this on while going about your daily shower routine and let the colour develop then follow with the moisturising Awkward Peach Conditioner for added lustre and colour.

Keep Your Peach Awkward With Our Shampoo Designed To Nourish And Moisturise Your Hair Whilst Adding A Subtle Hint Of Colour. I also want to dye my hair with bleach london and the colour that you have comes really close to the collour that I want.I am from the states and ever since I have seen your hair color have been trying to get the London Bleach products! We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. You can keep your hair looking great and save some money too with BLEACH London's Awkward Peach Shampoo. Once applied I combed it through and waited – whilst constantly checking in the mirror that my hair wasn’t bright orange!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment