276°
Posted 20 hours ago

List Happy: 75 Lists for Happiness, Gratitude, and Wellbeing

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love our main characters, Kai and Grey, they had such great chemistry the whole time and their relationship never felt forced. I loved Briar Prescott’s writing style and the wonderful dynamic between Gray and Kai (even as friends). You can reap even more benefits by planning a trip, whether it’s close to home or somewhere further away. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. You’ll still satisfy your sweet tooth, and the protein will help you avoid a midmorning energy crash.

But they can also be little things, such as a co-worker who offered you a cup of coffee or the neighbor who waved to you. Also, having a demi character, even if it's not spelled out that way in the book, makes me very happy. I transformed my professional Industrial Engineer career into a life where I am able to help others transform their lives, and create a life they love.Gary's life is more structured, and Kai is more free-spirited and they have been long time friends since teenagers. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. I think Briar Prescott did a really good job building up from their friendship to their relationship. So, I’ve decided to share one of the activities with you, for when you’re feeling down, or bleugh, or a little bit completely lost, like I am today. Giving a sincere compliment is a quick, easy way to brighten someone’s day while giving your own happiness a boost.

In short, I’m screwed because no matter how hard I try, I can’t resist him, and pretty soon I'm forced to admit that I’m not as done with my crush as I thought I was. It was easy to spend my time thinking about the negative mess I discovered and wonder how it got that way. The concept, gay man in love with his best friend doesn't want to ruin their relationship by telling him then suddenly best friend develops feelings for him. Though there was a lot of initial discussion of labels at first, especially as Kai attempted to deal with re-emerging romantic attraction to Gray, Gray’s thoughts felt more organic- focusing on how Kai made him feel rather than his gender or what others would think. Was it to show Gray as a high class lawyer above an accent while Kai is a low class, blue collar yokel proclaiming his Boston roots every time he opens his gob no matter where he's gone in the world?I am not usually a fan of jealousy, BUT Gray’s completely clueless internal and sometimes external dialogue regarding Kai’s dating was freaking hilarious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment