276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Starve Cancer

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another key, off-label drug McLelland learned about from reading Life Extension was the diabetes drug, metformin. Metformin is critical for starving cancer because it cuts off cancer’s supply to glucose and insulin, and reduces IGF-1.

Terri” and I were diagnosed with Stage 3c epithelial ovarian/primary peritoneal cancer at the same time, at the same age. We had the same chemo, on the same schedule, the same amount of times. The things that were DIFFERENT about us all seemed to be in HER favor. I was overweight, she was normal weight. Her diet was entirely “plant based,” mine was decidedly, NOT. No co-morbidities for Terri, but I had diabetes, hypothyroidism, and, oh yeah, STAGE 3 COLON CANCER – the same cancer as Chris Wark, btw, whose videos we agreed to watch and then discuss. Neither of us could get beyond the hard-sell marketing that was loud enough to drown out how he claims to have “cured” himself, and I got a “blame the victim” vibe that a lot of “self-help” gurus rely on to explain why something didn’t work. In other words, if it worked for you then it’s proof that the promise was good, but if it didn't it’s because you didn’t do it right – you didn’t fully commit. In short, YOU are what failed you, not the method. McLelland talks about the importance of drugs in the fight against cancer. She states that diet is crucial, but diet alone rarely can achieve the best results, and that it is a combination of diet, supplements, and low-toxicity drugs that provide the proper combination of ingredients. She goes into depth about protein, fat, and carbs, the three essential elements of the human diet. She explains the ways that cancer cells use each to further their survival and the production of daughter cells. What made the diagnosis even more tragic was the fact that McLelland’s doctor had misdiagnosed her for years. Since cervical cancer is highly treatable in its early stages, her tragedy could have been avoided.

Watch Jane’s talk on Breast Cancer via the iRise Foundation Webinar

One man who followed her protocol took his PSA numbers from 1008 down to .67. She’s also helped a stage IV pancreatic cancer patient achieve full remission—another success story unheard of in the medical world. In this truly ground-breaking book, Jane takes us through her remarkable, heart-breaking journey, and the medical discoveries she made along the way. The use of ‘off label’ drugs for treating cancer is finally gaining traction. Yet Jane discovered these herself in 2003. Unbeknown to her, she would become ‘patient zero’. IMHO, cancer is anything but suicidal, it fights on and on and usually never gives up until the person with cancer dies, thus depriving the cancer of blood and whatever it needs to grow. I cannot see how cancer makes any judgement on any day, but I can see that even it if it did have consciousness it has no intention to kill the person it is in. There's no Judgement Day, that's just a fairy tale to scare us all into being better ppl.

McClelland, 51, of Cranleigh Road, Hylton Castle, Sunderland, admitted six counts of conveying prohibited items into a prison.

Jane's approach is now documented for the first time in a book and has been endorsed by a London clinic. Care Oncology in Harley Street is giving four key re-purposed drugs to its patients, in addition to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Their prescription includes metformin, the statin atorvastatin and doxycycline as well as mebendazole (sold as Ovex), a treatment for getting rid of threadworms.

McLelland discovered that there were numerous drugs on the market designed for other purposes (like heart disease or infections) that could go beyond diet and supplements to effectively cut off cancer’s various fuel lines. These drugs are considered “off-label,” since they were developed for conditions other than cancer. McLelland had repeatedly been told that diet had no impact on cancer, but the fact that her lung tumor had remained the size of a golf ball—and the fact that there were no tumors in other locations in her body—proved to her that the dietary changes she had already made were making a difference. I'm certainly not put off reading Radical Remission because Chris Wark interviewed the lady who wrote it, any more than I'm put off reading Jane McLelland because she too did a video with Chris... I'm just grateful he does the interview videos at all, otherwise I might never have heard about either of these books..But all this intensity in research is good. It reminds me of days of Phillip Morris in their last few years...they got intense about benefits of nicotine ...to buy time to change the company to a food company and to make Chinese addicted to their cigarettes. Cancer cells have higher demands for nutrients and are less adaptable than normal cells when facing nutrient starvation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment