276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cut4Men Men's Underwear Jockstrap Rugby (Neon Pink/XL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please note that the sizing of CUT4MEN and JOE SNYDER are different. To choose your right size, please refer to the size charts below. This is true of many rugby injuries to this area. As long as they stay in place, cups are great protection against grabbing, twisting, and crushing injuries of all types. Yet, their use remains uncommon. Other Protective Equipment

Jockstrap - Joe Snyder Europe

But a cup isn’t one of the exceptions. If the sports authorities wanted to encourage them, they’d surely be listed here. In a sport like rugby where there is a lot of bending, grabbing, falling, and hitting, it is common for the player’s gear to get disarranged. A percentage of injuries to these sensitive organs can also be fairly serious. Blows could result in contusions, lacerations, ruptures and could even, in an extreme case, contribute to fertility problems. There is also the potential for the cup to actually make an injury worse. A bad landing can drive the edges of the cup into a leg, causing a bruise. For the cup to work, it has to be in exactly the right place. A player is on the field to perform. If equipment makes them feel slower, less agile, or less effective, they won’t wear it if they’re given the choice. Worse than just uncomfortable?One example of a foul play that groin protection could prevent can be seen in the 2020 Six Nations match between England and Wales.

Watch: Gay Rugby Players Strip in Locker Room Shoot Watch: Gay Rugby Players Strip in Locker Room Shoot

This article isn’t about trophies. We review whether rugby players wear protective cups under their shorts.There is no specific law in Rugby Union that mentions protective cups. However, there is a law the prohibits gear or kit with rigid material. A player may not wear…any items containing … rigid material…not otherwise permitted under this law. World Rugby Laws So, what happens if the cup gets moved off-center during a play, then gets hit before the player can adjust it? The edges of the cup can dig directly into the skin, causing a worse injury than the original blow ever would have. Many rugby players feel that wearing a cup would make them less effective as players and less comfortable when playing. With his private parts held tight against his body and under a shield, there would have been nothing for the opposing player to grab.

jockstraps for men 2023: Calvin Klein to Versace Best jockstraps for men 2023: Calvin Klein to Versace

In his defense, it was clear that no injury was intended and Jones was not injured. Marler is known for his eccentric sense of humor. However, as far as I know, the laws have never been tested with regards to a cup. I’ve never heard of a player been told to remove one by a match official.I haven’t seen any survey that gives percentages on the likelihood of players wearing cups. So, I’ll go by my own experience at amateur level. There are other types of protective equipment that you have to be sure don’t fall foul of the Rugby laws. In general, players in the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand tend not to wear cups unless returning from a groin injury. It’s also very common for players to feel that a cup interferes with their running, flexibility, and agility. My impression from rugby forums is that players are more likely to wear cups in the United States. They may be more used to the practice from playing other sports with a hard ball, like lacrosse or baseball. Why Don’t Many Rugby Players Wear Cups?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment