276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godefroy Dark Brown Instant Eyebrow Tint

£3.75£7.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have blonde hair, and find that 1 minute and 20 seconds is perfect to get a nice contrast (but not too dark) for my brows. I must say the instructions were easy to follow, ample product for both of us to use and most importantly, the colour of our brows came out dark enough to define them, but not too dark for our lighter skin tones. But once you've done it a couple of times you will know exactly how much time you need to get the perfect colour depth for your preference. This fast acting formula delivers rich, long-lasting colour for up to 6 weeks, even covering the most resistant grey hair. The capsules used to be easy to open, then the composition of the capsules was changed and I now have to cut them open with scissors.

While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness. Formulated with plant extracts, this fast acting, gentle formula delivers a rich long-lasting color for up to 4 weeks.A great alternative to daily eyebrow pencil and powder application, tinting your eyebrows help define each eyebrow hair and gives the appearance of longer, thicker eyebrows.

After analyzing the results, I decided I wanted to go a little darker and went in for a second minute-long application on each brow. Afterwards, when my husband saw me he sort of froze and then couldn't help himself from busting out laughing . The instructions are simple to follow and the results last a long time (I go six or seven weeks between using it to fill in light and sparse areas).

Remove work station card and squeeze entire contents of Solution No 1 and No 2 onto the marked circles. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment