276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I Don't Want To Grow Up: Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Without a Career.: 3 (Nature Book Series)

£6.155£12.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At first glance, you'd think the book revolves around resisting the inevitable process of growing up and shirking adult responsibilities. Sometimes, watching my parents freak out over bills, taxes, the news and stuff makes being an adult look like the PITS! Wandering through abandoned subway tunnels, constructions sites, alleyways, rooftops and other spaces of abject industrial insignificance, Vegezzi struck out for the liminal and in between spaces of his environment.

What’s your favorite part of being a kid, and what do you think will be the best part of being an adult? When we prioritize our dreams and follow our hearts, we begin to move past the problems that keep us stuck and toward the life we want. America’s bestselling author of Wilderness, The Gateway to the Soul and Nature’s Silent Message offers a glimpse into his childhood of skateboarding, high school brawls, and early trials and tribulations with money and success.

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view… where something strange and more beautiful and more full of wonder than your deepest dreams waits for you - beyond the next turning of the canyon walls. I didn’t want to read about how I’m a failed human being because I eat sugar or enjoy watching movies! When we love life, we beam love out to the rest of the world at the highest possible vibration - just as the sun beams life to us all. It is a hodge podge of word vomit and recycling of things in ways that don’t make sense in the context of his other writings.

And it was a great, insightful book which helped me reflect on things and on the whole concept of 'growing up'. The people on the fringes of society who don't necessarily subscribe to the modern version of the American Dream. The scenery may be different, but the writing style is business as usual, with life lessons cruising a mile a minute in this insightful read about what it means to never grow up. It was just what i needed this week and motivated me to re-think some things in my life and to change some habits that are contrary to my heart.And most people have 5 to 6 teenage years before their family considers sending them out into the world.

By wasting away our precious freedoms working a job we hate, all for the sake of raising children to do the same? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The scenery may be different, but the writing style is business as usual, with life lessons cruising a mile a minute in this insightful story about what it means to never grow up.

I felt that it was a bit naive and narrow or like when your grandparents tell you to apply yourself and you'll see results despite the crap societal barriers. By purchasing the item from Charlies Chapters Ltd you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition. Highly recommended for anyone who feels unsure, or anyone that is trying to choose a path that is seen as “untraditional. Plus, you’ll build your own family of people you choose to have in your life as roommates, friends and support for whatever comes up. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment