276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frasier: The Complete Series

£61.24£122.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New releases on 4K UHD include The Power of the Dog from the Criterion Collection and Aqua Teen Forever: Plantasm from Warner. While its setting is always obvious, the show never really veers into social specifics that might poorly date it in the future. I know this isn't Blu-Ray, but I've noticed that on streaming services, Seasons 1 to 9 of Frasier are now available in 16:9 at 4K resolution. But the DVDs had a few minutes of cut footage added for many episodes while the blus were same as broadcast and I preferred to have the content, so I stuck with the DVDs. I somewhat expect a replacement program to fix that errant 16:9 episode, putting it back in proper 4:3.

Enjoy the show's most memorable moments like an uncomfortable visit from Sam 'Mayday' Malone (Ted Danson reprising his role from Cheers) in "The Show Where Sam Shows Up," Niles defending his adulterous wife's honor in a fencing duel in "An Affair to Forget" and the emotional series finale, "Goodnight, Seattle.For more about Frasier: The Complete Series and the Frasier: The Complete Series Blu-ray release, see Frasier: The Complete Series Blu-ray Review published by Martin Liebman on November 19, 2022 where this Blu-ray release scored 4. Frasier had higher ratings in it's lowest rated season than TNG did in it's highest rated season and Cheers, friends, and Seinfeld all had higher ratings than Frasier. It was shot on film, but the cable reruns and streaming were still sourced from ancient video broadcast masters. And I think you underestimate the following if a sitcom such as this, Friends, Frasier, Cheers, these shows easily out performed Star Trek TNG so this whole notion that they don't justify the cost because they are not as big, whatever if anything it only proves that if Star Trek TNG can be done on Blu Ray anything can because it did not have no where near the ratings as most big name sitcoms. Now I wonder if this is going to get a UK distributor, I had too many issues with the Parks and Recs boxset, but this one seems like each session has its own armary case so less chance of discs getting scratched.

Read more about the condition New: An item that is still in its original shrink wrap from the manufacturer and the original manufacturer’s seal (if applicable) has not been removed. Phil-style radio psychologist and acquired a new hangout: Café Nervosa, where he and equally effete brother Niles (David Hyde Pierce) would indulge their cappuccino tastes and parade their knowledge in front of a generally apathetic public. With dad and son facing off and Daphne offering her humorous third-party, third-culture take on things, it made for more dry humor.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. I have been watching the remaster on SkyShowtime, a streaming service in Europe—they updated their versions early!

Not long after the Bluray came out the HD versions popped up on P+ but last time I looked they were still 4:3 for seasons 1-9. I think it relates to them switching between a different film format, but I could be wrong, it sounds to me like a general move in the industry around this time in the late 90s. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.The first few seasons look especially bad on DVD, poor colors, fuzzy lines, this show needs to be on Blu-ray! Another very funny episode, “The Ski Lodge,” (Season 5, Episode 14) is a classic bedroom farce updated to contemporary times, as the gang goes to a lodge together with their respective mates or love interests, and all of their hopes for romance are scuttled by misunderstandings and room-hopping shenanigans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment