276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoo Med BL-10E Floating Betta Log

£6.1£12.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to choosing decorations for your aquarium, you need to consider your fish and what they need, even if it doesn’t fit a particular “vision” for your tank. Do your fishes need places to hide to feel safe? Do they have delicate fins that may tear on rough or pointy décor? What type of substrate might they need? I don't know if he slept in it though last night, because he hadn't settled down yet when I went to bed, and he was awake before I got up. When receiving live fish in the mail it is very normal for customers to panic and believe that they need to skip all of the processes and get the fish out of the bag as soon as possible. While we understand this panic we can assure you your fish are going to be fine. It's best to slow down, be prepared and take your time to introduce your new fish into its new home. We would like to welcome you to the family and we hope you enjoy your time here on Fishkeeping Advice.

Floating Betta Log | Betta Fish Forum Floating Betta Log | Betta Fish Forum

The Zoo Med Floating Betta Log is specially designed for betta fish. The log floats at the top of the water, so it’s a super-convenient hiding place for your upper-water-dwelling fishy friend. There’s also a feeding hole in the top of the hideout that enables your betta fish to enjoy his food unmolested by curious tankmates. Zoo Meds Betta Plants, Bamboo Plant is a very naturalistic looking Bamboo plant that is made out of plastic. These plants are perfect for Betta bowls and other small aquariums. Let us know if you try any of the betta fish toys from our comprehensive list. If you enjoyed this article, please share it with any of your betta-loving pet owners!

A basic-looking cave will work fine as long as it is made of non-toxic materials and is large enough for your betta to hide away from the world if need be. However, it does not need to look like a cave. There are other cave-like options available to help your betta hide when it is stressed and needs a place to cope with its new surroundings: Betta fish need to be able to be able to express natural behaviours and activities that require more room and larger aquariums. These activities include: Looking for a natural way to keep your betta happy and comfortable? Look no further than the floating betta log! This unique log provides the perfect place for your betta to sleep, play, breed, or even blow a bubble nest. The top feeding hole makes it easy to keep your betta fed and healthy, while the natural look of the log helps relieve boredom from captivity. Plus, the floating design means your betta can always stay close to the surface of the water where they feel most comfortable. Give your betta the gift of happiness with a floating betta log today! The following items are great for decorating your betta fish to provide enrichment and stimulation:

Floating Betta Log - 3 in. x 2 1/2 in. diameter - That Pet Place Floating Betta Log - 3 in. x 2 1/2 in. diameter - That Pet Place

Often considered as starter pets, bettas do require proper care and maintenance to thrive and live healthy, enriched lives. The cave measures just 3 inches tall, so it won’t take up too much space in a smaller tank. The opening of the shell is 5 inches across, easily allowing your betta and his tankmates to swim through it comfortably.

change password

Do you have ping pong balls lying around your house? A simple ping pong ball can be the perfect toy for your curious and inquisitive betta fish because the floating balls mimic surface prey. This will help your betta fish practice its natural hunting skills within the contrived environment of a fish tank. Oh yes, My Sammy loves, loves his log, and uses is more than his cave now..but It does start to chip paint, be careful, when washing..I have noticed a lot of people complaining of this..and Now I am noticing it myself, I could care less how it looks,

Happier Betta Fish: Your Comprehensive Guide to 6 Steps to a Happier Betta Fish: Your Comprehensive Guide to

Ceramic Nature produce natural products for fishkeepers like you and us. Why? because they love fish keeping as much as we do. When it comes to artificial plants, a dense base with lots of stems is a great choice for most systems. Depending on the species you keep, you may go for something shorter that allows for top-swimmers to have open swimming space. For shyer fish, this fake plant provides lots of hiding spaces, while also bringing a pop of color to your tank. Quality aquarium filtration is necessary for keeping healthy fish. But when it comes to choosing good aquarium filters, the sheer amount of options available can leave fish owners overwhelmed. Betta fish are extremely attractive fish to pet by someone. However, be it betta or any other fish, one needs to make an environment similar to that of its natural habitat. Hence, choosing the right items for decorations is a part of it, like a floating betta log.Betta fish need their water quality and temperature maintained, they need plenty of room, they need to have a proper diet, and they should not be kept with other fish (including their own species) because of their territorial nature. Do you find yourself asking, “What can I do to make my betta fish happier?” If so, then look no further! This comprehensive guide will explore the steps that you can take to provide enrichment for your betta fish. The most common issue in fish toys are sharp edges. Betta fish tails are very fragile and easily scratched and damaged. When purchasing any new items to put into the tank with your betta, it’s extremely important to make sure there are no sharp edges on them. I recommend either sanding/filing all edges with sandpaper or a nail file or avoiding items with sharp edges altogether. 2. Small Holes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment