276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein CKIN2U For Her Eau de Toilette

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I guess they have to pick a market and roll with it- don't pay attention to that, and give this a try! It actually reminds me very much of L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme - somewhere between fresh lemonade and spray laundry starch. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. If you’ve ever been to The Whaler in Santa Monica and had their raspberry lemonade, you’ll know this perfume smells almost exactly the way the drink tastes (if that made any sense)! Zesty, fizzy, green lemon mixed with aromatic mandarine, bitter-sweet grapefruit and black current leaf in the opening, immediately followed by smooth, creamy vanilla and sandalwood.

But what I love about it and what makes it unique are the sweet woodsy undertones - the vanilla and red cedar really do wonders for this fragrance.

Please can people that don’t understand in citrus fragrances stop leaving comments on such type of scents. I am honestly still surprised I like this scent, as it doesn't really fit in with anything I usually go for. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

An Eau de Toilette for the woman who is always on the go, traveling with confidence towards her goals. better then other celeb frags, but nothing that impressive, subtle smoothn lime and pine frag,w a little bit of something creamy barley underneath. It opens with a fresh sporty citrus, leans a little masculine in the beginning but quickly calms down to a smooth creamy vanilla, floral fragrance.It smells like a summer cocktail, like pina colada and mojito blended together - in the most delicious way possible! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I enjoy it immensely, wood and pine notes have a calming effect on me, but some who are looking for a more feminine perfume may be disappointed. It really does blur the gender line in perfume, and really does encapsulate the vibe of this day and age. For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck).

If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. I don’t care what anyone thinks but to me Calvin Klein as a brand has the largest amount of fragrances I looooove. It's both fresh and sexy, and the citrus sticks around far longer than it does in other fresh scents I've tried. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision.Definitely unisex in my opinion, I tried on my boyfriend and it was a lot more expressive on his skin, I loved it and could really smell the green notes come out. The exotic floral heart blends sensual orhcid with addictive notes of white cactus; while creamy and sensuous vanilla enhances the sophisticted blend of red cedar and warm amber in the base and lingering trails.

On paper it ticks all the boxes, juicy fresh citrus, the typical unisex quality of ck fragrances, and a dry down into vanilla and amber to make it more feminine. If you have not sampled (or cannot afford, understandably) the Fragrance du Bois fragrance, this is a good, cheap option that is in the same scent territory. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. It had a strong grapefruit smell that I think was a bit overpowering and I felt slightly nauseous at first, but I remember it drying down quite gently and became more soft as the amber developes and actually lands on a nice creamy ending.

Disappointed in this- I'd heard good reviews and thought I'd enjoy it so I blind bought it at TJ Maxx. ETA my skin seems to amplify any amber notes in a fragrance to the max, perhaps making them suffocatingly sweet on me when on others they would still smell fresh.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment