276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anley Fly Breeze 3x5 Foot MLM Vincian Pride Flag - Vivid Color and Fade Proof - Canvas Header and Double Stitched - Men Loving Men Gay LGBT Flags Polyester with Brass Grommets 3 X 5 Ft

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This information is then used to select advertisements delivered by the platform and measure the performance of the advretisement and attribute their payments. Cela inclut les hommes Aro, en questionnement/incertains, NB, Ace, et les hommes gays qui ne sont pas conformes à leur genre, qu'ils soient masculins, féminins ou androgynes de quelque manière que ce soit ! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Now I've quit my day job, have an office with three other awesome people, and run this crazy small business full-time. This color represents the vast array of presentations, relationships, and life experiences within the gay male community.Many people are unhappy with the current popular proposed flag because of a variety of reasons (no meaning behind the stripes, seemed to be “lipstick lesbian but blue for boys instead of pink for girls”, etc. This image of a flag is ineligible for copyright and therefore in the public domain, because it consists entirely of information that is common property and contains no original authorship.

At present we currently provide a varied collection of MLM merchandise which is set to expand throughout the year! If you think your package is lost, please get in contact and I can arrange for replacement packages. This cookie is set by pippio to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed. This cookie, set by DataXu, tracks the advertisement report which helps to improve the marketing activity. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. I said this in a reblog but if random discourse continues to flood the comments I will simply turn them off. I had an issue with one of the pins and the seller was very quick to reply and resolve the situation! Joy is an important aspect of the gay male experience and represents the freedom to be oneself without fear of judgment.

In addition to durable grommets, this MLM gay pride flag utilises double stitching throughout all edges to prevent any fraying or tearing whilst being flown high. THESE FLAGS AND STRIPE/COLOR MEANINGS ARE “APPROVED” BY THE CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL FLAG, meaning they don’t mind that I’ve made this proposal to address the issues with theirs. The light blue stripe is a nod towards the traditional use of baby-blue colours to represent boys, which then leads into the purple stripes to symbolise a shift from the stereotype. This cookie, set by PubMatic, is used to build a profile of user interests and to show relevant ads. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

The table below has the common and popular codes of these colors in HEX, RGB and CMYK formats along with Pantone (PMS), RAL and NCS (Natural Color System). The original gay pride flags were flown in celebration of the San Francisco Gay Freedom Day Parade on June 25, 1978. StackAdapt sets this cookie as a Random Identifier for user identification, to display relevant advertisements. Please note that in some countries, the VAT pre-collected is independent of additional handling fees.If purchasing any of the LGBT pride accessories, there is NO mention of any LGBT content on the exterior of the package.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment