276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crazy Plant Lady

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delving deep into specific fields of study within horticulture, Mary Jane has an extensive knowledge base on sustainable gardening practices (including permaculture), soil science, and selecting cultivars well-suited to home gardeners. If you have checked out some of my other posts, you already know I love to include fun quotes in entertaining and decorating around my home.

Crazy Plant Lady Coffee Mugs for Sale | Redbubble Crazy Plant Lady Coffee Mugs for Sale | Redbubble

We also use low carb to no carb ingredients so that we can guarantee you a 100% guilt free experience with us.For the plant-obsessed woman of any age, this humorous, illustrated little book celebrates the devotion and quirky habits plants inspire. believes that an excessive fat utilization isn’t the key for a good meal, because it makes us feel heavy and creates restlessness to our system. I haven't looked at her other book so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was thinking this would be more of a true graphic novel (like some of the Introvert-themed graphic novels that are out there and similar in size).

Crazy Plant Lady - Facebook Crazy Plant Lady - Facebook

This charming celebration of the plant lady lifestyle proves that plant love is the joy that keeps growing.Fortunately, I haven’t quite reached the stays of crazy plant lady yet, as it is defined in this book. I've found myself nodding or laughing to many of the pages in there, constantly thinking "yep, that's me! If you purchase through a link on this site, I will earn a small commission at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. So, of course, I had to come up with a list of funny plant quotes and garden quotes for my letter boards and my chalkboards!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment