276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Magazine: The Top 10 Forced Feminization Tips

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are to write down a detailed description of the makeup of at least two women you interact with each day. Plus shopping for feminine trainers at a store.

Just because you’re a crossdresser and enjoy getting all girle-girled up on occasion, doesn’t mean you should aspire to becoming a full-fledged sissy. Book a complete makeover with a stylist/makeover studio for the morning and remain the rest of the day en femme. In fact—depending on who you are—it’s possible to live a more happy and fulfilling life as a TG or CD, without adding the sissification factor to this convoluted and complicated equation.If your sissy desires lead to activities that make you feel good about yourself, then becoming a sissy sounds like it would be a good thing for you to pursue. Go for a professional waxing at a salon. Plus You will be shopping for a bra including a proper fitting. Welcome to the Gender Society. Established in 1999, The Gender Society is one of the largest online communities for transvestites, crossdressers, transsexuals and Transgender people in the world today, with members right around the globe. We also cater for the families and friends of Transgender people. I told him cousin why me? she replied do you want a high standard of living or not? Well, you will only get it as a woman; you as a boy would be destined for poverty. I applied myself to what was asked of me and I did housework impeccably. Already at lunch they told me you are perfect as a lady, you could be an excellent house boi wife for men who want a sissy boy. I nodded my head so as not to cause annoyance against me.

It’s really difficult to be objective about these things. Reflect on them when you feel clear-headed enough to do so.We also have heaps of new features and benefits with new items being added all the time. And remember, although we do like you to become a Full Member if you find yourself here a lot, Basic Membership is free! I so hope you'll like what we've done with your community. There’s a lot of courting, dating and sexual pressure that comes with being a biological born male in western culture. Now-a-days, its so much easier to merely give up and surrender to this seemingly hopeless situation. Using those links keeps Pink Femme free for you and all the other girls too. Any excess income will be used to pay writers for more articles that will help you be even more girly every day. Do you fantasize about being made to dress like a woman, look like a woman, think like a woman and act like a woman? Have you imagined yourself as a beautiful woman, being able to live your true feminine life?

My being me and like this, and being allowed to be me, takes a huge pressure of our medical services because I am not stressed out or suffering from a mental illness associated with not being able to be the person I am the money saved in doctors time and medication is huge. Yes I know if you transition that sentence is negated but most of us don't do that. Why have I chosen the number of 40 for the number of steps that you need to complete? That is because it should take you 40 weeks to complete the entire program. That is the same number of weeks as a human pregnancy. Think of it as a path to being reborn as your true feminine self.

Pageviews

All of this can sometimes be just too much to handle for any male who is inexperienced and uncomfortable around women. If I can be me I perform better at work and in society, I would be more focused at work and I would be more involved in local projects. Mainly because I would feel comfortable in my own skin. You’re going to buy a pretty top and skirt for yourself. Choose an elegant top and skirt. Classy, not trashy.

If your sissy inspired actions don’t leave you feeling so great, then maybe you aren’t psychologically equipped to handle a sissy lifestyle.However, as with all such activities including BDSM both the dominant and submissive partner should have safe limits and discuss a prearranged safe word for stopping the activities at any time. Book an appointment at the hair salon and ask for the most feminine style they can give you. Plus Buy two nighties and sleep in them every day. You’ve come to the right place. During my years as a therapist, I have worked with many girls who were starting on their transition. It is a process that should not be rushed. Our Forced Feminization Category Includes: Crossdresser Clothing, Sissy Girl Apparel, Feminization Stories, Items for the Feminized Husband including Sissy Maid, Sissy Dress, Sissy Training Books, and Sissy Humiliation Videos. Many people are drawn by the appeal of forced feminization as it allows individuals to escape their traditional perceived masculine role which carries with the pressures of that lifestyle. Therefore, being forced to assume a submissive feminine role can be an emotional release and an enjoyable experience for both dominant and submissive partners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment