276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foot Mistress: Discovering My Foot Fetish

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, the combination of my curiosity, creativity and sadistic nature means that I need more than foot worship to satisfy Me. If your partner is up for it, ask them to grind their feet over your genital area. They can even glide their feet over your penis or penetrate your vagina or anus with toes. Then he covers his face with my feet in the way a child might cover their face with their hands, when they’re being told off. Afterwards he pays me from a wallet full of fifties. That dog bowl experience seemed quite intense. Well, it would have been for me, anyway. LOL. The foot massage one was very hot. Goddess Angela accepts the responsibility of slave’s body and worldly possessions, to do with as She sees fit. Goddess agrees to care for slave, and to arrange for the safety and well-being of slave. Goddess also accepts the commitment to train the slave, punish the slave, and use the slave as She sees fit.

A pedicure or foot washing satisfies your foot fetish and gives them beautifully groomed tootsies. What’s not to love about that? Foot selfies These tips can help you direct the conversation if you want to talk about this kink with a partner. b) Slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, his body belongs to his Mistress, to be used as seen fit. Before I left she gave me the shirt and I thanked her for the gift. She said “This way everyone knows to who you belong.” I was on my knees looking up to her. Usually before I leave she has me kiss her hand. That day she said, “Today you only get my feet. Get all the way down and kiss them.” I obeyed and kissed both her feet goodnight. Then she raised my head by the chin and put the toe of her pump on my chastity and told me.. I lowered my face and smelled her urine. Then I started lapping it up with my tongue. “T-Thank you Goddess..” I said weakly. She laughed and asked me “How’s it taste?”

Choose Display Mode

Lee tells me the parties allow him to meet women who don’t make him feel bad for liking feet. I ask if he’d still come to the parties if he had a girlfriend who let him touch her feet. He tells me: ‘I don’t know, because it might be crossing a line, but I’d miss the parties if I didn’t come anymore – I enjoy meeting people.’ Unlike some other forms of sexual play, you don’t have to worry about pregnancy. But foot play isn’t without its possible risks.

Yes Goddess!!” I exclaimed lowering my head face to the floor again. “Thank you Goddess.” I continued. c) Slave agrees to please Goddess Angela to the best of his ability, in that he now exists solely for the pleasure of Goddess Angela As for what a foot fetish actually entails, she describes it as a spectrum. "On the gentler side, perhaps your partner enjoys kissing or massaging your feet, and on the more extreme side, you have foot-gagging, stinky foot worship, and trampling," Aviva explains. What is foot worship?

Services

Please note I only offer dis­ci­pline and CP to adults over the age of 20 and not any kind of per­son­al ser­vice. I will nev­er be undressed or semi-undressed dur­ing the session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment