276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cards Against Humanity: Your Dumb Jokes • 50 Blank Cards For Your Awful Inside Jokes

£1.96£3.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are plenty of ways to achieve comedy and make people laugh. Make up a good pun, tell some funny dad jokes, or even make a funny riddle. But you're not just limited to using words to get people to laugh. Try making a performance. Act like the invisible man, and make people laugh as you try to convince everyone you're invisible. Let your creativity and imagination run wild! What should I do if no one laughed at my joke?

The sentiment of this joke is rooted in the juxtaposition of physical pain with emotional betrayal, creating an unexpectedly dark twist on a routine situation. A man and his family are staying at a hotel. The man asks the employee at the front desk if the adult channels are disabled. Honestly, if you can make it all the way through to the end of this list, we’re going to be very impressed. And like always, if you have anything to add, please do so in the comment section. We all have our standard set of jokes in our heads. The go-to classics that you break out when meeting new people or find yourself in situations where jokes are needed. However, there are times when you might find yourself in a tough room. View in gallery I tried to organize a professional hide-and-seek tournament, but it was a complete failure. Good players are hard to find.The driver replied, “Sorry, it’s not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver —I’ve been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years.” The sentiment here combines domestic humor with an abrupt, dark twist, reflecting on the humorous aspects of marital relations and daily life. Let’s play carpenter! First, we’ll get hammered, and then I’ll nail you. SFW Dirty Jokes (You May Even Tell Your Kids) The underlying sentiment of this joke is the frank, darkly humorous take on family dynamics and parental preferences, showcasing a brutally honest perspective on childrearing.

The cowboy bar owner hearing this said,“Some folks are slower to learn than others, we ain’t played cowboys n muslims yet. The sentiment behind this joke lies in the ability to take everyday childhood scenes and inject humorous darkness that explores themes of disability and unexpected circumstances. Two fish are in a tank. Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, “Do you know how to drive this thing?”The sentiment in this joke is one of suspense and surprise. Using the authority and seriousness associated with police to introduce a scenario with potentially grave implications. This joke uses irony to point out the discomfort of societal expectations, flipping a common wedding interaction into a funeral setting for comedic and morbid effects. This dark joke plays on irony and family dynamics, illustrating British humor’s fondness for self-deprecation and absurdity in everyday life situations, even when they lean towards the darker side.

This joke employs dark irony, contrasting the emotional metaphor of a broken heart with the physical reality of broken bones, exaggerating the idea of causing harm. I like to spend every day as if it's my last. Staying in bed and calling for a nurse to bring me more pudding. During a show, I once asked the crowd if they were pro-guns, and the majority belted out in approval.This joke conveys a sentiment of the absurdity and helplessness often found in unfortunate, challenging situations, using dark humor to lighten a grim topic. Any joke can be funny with the right delivery. Except Abortion jokes, because there is no delivery. Who wants a blowjob from a woman who is shaking with her teeth? 30. What do a pizza boy and a gyneocologist have in common?

After you’ve finished with the thigh and breasts, all you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in. 19. How many men does it take to open a beer?This joke uses irony to highlight the theme of absent fathers, comparing a missing fictional character (Nemo) to a missing parent. This joke highlights the dry, understated humor typical in British comedy, using the setting of a surgery to create a darkly humorous situation about inexperience and anxiety. The sentiment behind this dark joke is a comedic view of human error and miscommunication, emphasizing the irreversible consequences of certain actions, especially in life-and-death situations. The sentiment in this joke is a humorous look at the consequences of contraceptive failure, blending a play on words with the theme of unexpected parenthood.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment