276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Granddaughter & Her Husband Wedding Day Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole family will do everything to make your wedding as magical as we can. We want you to enjoy every second of it. All our love

Congratulations from your grandma and grandpa! We couldn’t be more happy to get to see our little granddaughter walking down the aisleHave a wonderful day my darling granddaughter. I’ve seen how in love you are and just how happy you are going to be Today is a magical day! Seeing my granddaughter get married is such a joy for me and I wish you both all the best for the amazing future you have ahead of you

Sending best wishes and hoping your wedding will be blessed with love and joy. Congratulations and enjoy the special day Not everyone gets to find and marry their soul mate. You have been blessed with a loving partner and now you can enjoy your wedding before starting a new life together I know you’ve dreamed of the perfect wedding and as it approaches I hope it surpasses all your expectations. Congratulations my granddaughter

You are made for one another and the love you have is eternal. With all my love on such a fantastic day – congratulations!

Congratulations to my sweet little granddaughter. As you get married I wish you a blessed life with a love that can withstand anything It is an honor to be a part of and witness you getting married. I can’t wait to see your happy face as you walk down the aisle! Wishing you all the happiness in the worldRaising my glass to my favorite granddaughter and wishing you a special wedding day. I know you’re going to be very happy Use these wedding wishes to wish your granddaughter a happy marriage and let her know how pleased you are her on such a big day. Your love will only continue to grow as each day passes. You deserve all the happiness in the world So you’re going to want to offer her your congratulations. But it can be hard to know what to say or write in a wedding message for your granddaughter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment