276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meet My Head Coach

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paul lived such an exemplary life he was able to tell his players, “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” In life there is drive, there is rhythm and there is space. I believe most Americans are working too long and hard under too much pressure. Taking pride in work is important, but we don’t have the right rhythm because we don’t create space for rest. People often say “I’m too busy and don’t have enough time.” In my second basketball season at the U of Alaska in Fairbanks, it became crystal clear that as much as I had worked hard to become my own boss, my own head coach; I wasn’t fit for the job. Our guest today on the Sportsfaith Podcast is Jon Szalonek, an Army Ranger and Servant Leader. Jon is a graduate of Jacobs High School in the Chicagoland area and also Western Illinois University where he earned his undergrad degree before joining the Army in 2015 as an infantry officer. From 2015 to 2016 Jon completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course, Ranger School, the Stryker Leader Course , and the Airborne Course. He became the Rifle Platoon Leader and Company Executive Officer at Fort Lewis, WA which was his first assignment.

Brett Marshall shocked after being ejected by former club

My book Meet My Head Coach carefully explains the logical reasons I made the dramatic decision to ask Jesus Christ to be my head coach. Tragically the average person is their own head coach by default. If you don’t intentionally select a head coach, the job is yours. Chester talked about his early childhood in Communist Poland and his father’s suicide when he was just 14. In 2018 Marie wrote a book called “Beyond Broken” to tell the story of Julia’s death. Currently there is a movie potentially in the making illustrating the story of Julia and her story. The right head coach is key to success. No one understands this concept more than athletic coaches. Great coaches win championships. Poor coaches look for new jobs.Within his 21 years of practice, he trained thousands of doctors on a different approach to healthcare and continues to do so today. There are currently 80 practicing clinics across the world. Dr. Flynn is also the author of an international bestselling book— I Disagree: How These Two Words Are the Secret to Thinking Differently and Taking Control of Your Health. He makes an impact by hosting seminars for the public called The Hormone Connection. He is currently working on getting his Master’s degree in organizational leadership which will be completed in August of 2020. On this episode Jon talks about servant leadership along with what faith looks like in the military. Jon talked about how important physical fitness in the military is and how that holds quite a few potential candidates from ever making it through. In this podcast Marie talks about the tragic death of her daughter Julia on March 15th, 2010 in Miami Beach, Florida. Julia died from a drug overdose which was not self induced. She talks about the fact that there wasn’t a thorough investigation into Julia’s death and the suspects still being at large to this day. Fact is, everyone has a head coach! The critical question? Is your head coach worthy of your total allegiance?

Man Believes He Encountered An Angel On A Plane After

A qualified head coach was Paul, formerly known as Saul of Taurus. Paul’s life was transformed by the saving grace of Jesus. He was a new man, old things in his life passed away.In 1988, Dave was at the top of his game and his life. Dave’s opening day victory over the Dodgers was overshadowed later that fall by the discovery of cancer and the removal of half of the deltoid muscle in his pitching arm.

Words of Hope | Book Pre-order Words of Hope | Book Pre-order

In Super Bowl XXXIV vs the St Louis Rams the Titans literally fell one yard short of tying the game with just seconds remaining and this became the title of his 2005 book “One Yard Short” Turning your defeats into victory. Marie graduated from Appleton East High School in Appleton, WI and later attended Valparaiso University in Indiana. Marie became an accomplished marathon runner at the age of 41 and even ran in the Boston Marathon. She broke the 3 hour mark in her first 3 years of running marathons.

More Copies for Sale

Clearly, my teen and college days were dedicated to be in a position where my head coach would be me, Fred Crowell. I’m there with you. Susie says “Fred, slow down the bus”, meaning I need to have peaceful, reflective time. Words of Hope slows down your bus and allows you to focus on what is really important. How do I want to live? How do I want to spend my time?

Sportsfaith Podcast - Sports Faith Sportsfaith Podcast - Sports Faith

He has attended numerous colleges and took countless courses from learning institutions including the University of Wisconsin Green Bay and Marinette, Scott College, Northwestern Health Sciences, National Health Sciences, Palmer College of Chiropractic, and Harvard Medical School— HMX Fundamentals Online Certificate Program- Immunology. His education contributes to his expertise in immunology and hormones. I’ve written over 500 Words of Hope in the last 2 years and am excited to place many of these in a book that I hope will inspire you. By developing a daily habit of reading Words of Hope, you can quiet life’s pace and generate thoughtful space that will increase your energy and joy! Les moved on and had great successes with the Patriots(lost to Chicago in 1986 SB) and the Tennessee Titans where he was the Offensive Coordinator.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment