276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell P2721Q 27 Inch 4K FHD, IP Ultra-Thin Bezel Monitor, USB-C, HDMI, DisplayPort, VESA Certified, Silver, Gray

£205.015£410.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And now – the price. The Dell P2721Q monitor is priced at RM1,779. Slightly high in terms of price but for what it has to offer – it’s a fair price. The Dell quality on monitors is outstanding. On certain video and applications with fast moving images, imaging ghosting, which appears as a trailing shadow, may occur.

Dell P2721Q supports Picture by Picture (PBP) mode. Picture by Picture (PBP) mode is 2 side-by-side images with each image that is displayed at 2560 x 1440 resolution. But, it still needs to be connected to the monitor via a USB Type-A cable. I mean… Dell could’ve done better by implementing pogo pins that are instantly connected when attaching it to the monitor magnetically. That will be much more elegant and I don’t have to sacrifice a USB port for this little soundbar. Apart from the USB-C port, the monitor is equipped with an HDMI 2.0 port, 2 USB 2.0 downstream ports, 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen1 downstream ports, and a DisplayPort. Notice that the USB-C hub feature won’t work properly when you use only the USB-C cable for video output and power delivery; It works occasionally but the USB ports can’t detect my devices most of the time. To use the USB downstream ports, you will need to connect to the monitor using DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gbps) upstream port, and USB-C cable for Power Delivery. I don’t use the alternate connection because it requires too many cables and would create a mess on my desktop. Calibrating it reduced the deltaE average to 0.39 which is even better, although the improvements will barely be noticeable by the naked eye. You also need a colorimeter to get a result like this, and those aren’t cheap. We can only recommend it if you are into editing to maintain the best possible setting for your work. What’s special about this monitor is the USB-C. By just one single cable, we can get display, all the USB ports on the monitor working, and also charge your device.

Change the input color format to PC RGB or YPbPr in the Color Settings On-Screen Display Menu (OSD). The monitor supports HDCP 2.3, that means you can stream content from Netflix or other sources at 4K resolution. I played some 4K movies on Safari 14 with macOS Big Sur but the video resolution is downgraded to 1080p. However, when hooked up to a PlayStation 4 via HDMI cable, it shows HDCP 2.3 support. Conclusion Pros Monitor will not support the YCbCr color format when a USB Type-C to HDMI dongle is connected from the monitor to the computer.

If you need a 4K display that will look minimalist and modern in your home office, and will help you boost productivity, the Dell P2721Q 27-inch is a fantastic choice. The cables won’t look messy, it’s simple to set up and the quality of the display will give you an ultra-clear, high-resolution view of your work. Gamers and creators may not be won over by it because of its low refresh rate, limited colours and pixel density, yet anyone else is sure to love it. For everyday use, you can’t get much better at this price. Dell P2721Q review: also consider With regards to the C to A connection, yes this is so I can use connected devices on the laptop, i.e. my mouse, etc. If the monitor is powered-off and powered-on when displaying the Blu-Ray video, the Blu-ray player may lose the data signal from the computer to the monitor. Dell U2427H แล้ว มอนิเตอร์ Dell P2721Q ให้โทนสีขาวที่เข้มไปทางสีเขียวเล็กน้อย ส่วนเรื่องความอิ่มตัวของสีอยู่ในเกณฑ์ที่ใกล้เคียงกัน ยกเว้นเพียงเรื่องอัตราคอนทราสต์ที่มอนิเตอร์ Dell P2721Q ทำได้ดีกว่าอย่างชัดเจน คอนเทนต์วิดีโอตัวเดียวกันกลับแสดงสีสันออกมาได้อย่างสดใสมากกว่า ดังนั้นถ้าให้พูดง่ายๆ ก็คือ มันให้สีสันภาพที่ไม่มีอะไรที่ต้องผิดหวังเลยสำหรับการทำงานในออฟฟิศ รวมไปถึงการทำงานด้านโพสต์โปรดักส์ชันหรืองานตกแต่งภาพส่วนตัว และเพื่อให้สีสันภาพของมันมีความแม่นยำถูกต้องมากขึ้น แนะนำให้ทำการ Calibrate ก่อนใช้งาน I mean, it’s not easy to show you the installation process with words and descriptions – so I suggest you watch the video at the top of this review instead.A few permanently bright or dark pixels are considered normal by industry standards. The exact number of pixels that are allowed varies depending on the monitor. refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Dell Display Pixel Guidelines for more details.

VESA Mount ขนาด 100 มม. ได้ด้วย สำหรับคนที่ต้องการใช้ขาตั้งแบบอื่นๆ เช่น ขา Single Stand, Dual Stand หรือแบบอื่นๆ ขยับลงมาที่พอร์ตเชื่อมต่อที่วางเรียงรายกัน รุ่นนี้ไม่มี MiniDP มาให้ด้วย แต่ไม่ต้องกังวลภายในชุดอุปกรณ์จะให้สาย Display Port พร้อมด้วยสาย USB-C to USB-C และ USB-A to USB-C คำถามคือ ทำไมต้องมีสาย USB-C มาให้ 2 เส้นIt is always essential to isolate the monitor while troubleshooting your computer for the following scenarios: sRGB 99% และไม่ได้รับการคาลิเบลตสีมาจากโรงงาน ถึงอย่างนั้นการมองด้วยตาเปล่าก็รับรู้ได้ว่ามันให้สีสันภาพที่มีความผิดเพี้ยนต่ำ สีสันภาพโดยรวมดูดี และมีคอนทราสต์ของภาพที่ดีมาก The display mode on your computer reverts to "Duplicate" or "Extend,". This dependson which was selected before you changed to "Second screen only" or "Projector only" when you close and open the laptop screen. And from the specs sheet, this Slim Soundbar has 3.6W RMS speakers that can output 180Hz to 20kHz sound frequency. Actually, perfect for vocals – which means perfect for meetings but not so much for music and movies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment